DKNY S/S 09 New York

i think this is the first time a really "really" like a DKNY spring show. the only thing i'm not really into are the shoes.:sick: and i love the colors

Whoa. It looks like a giant rainbow threw up on the models/runway.
The colors, the prints, the shoes, the runway... it's all way too much.

P20259d9a_dkny_si.jpg

P20259d9b_dkny_si2.jpg

P20259d9c_dkny_si3.jpg

P20259d9d_dkny_si4.jpg

SITA / AP Photo

I like some pants but in general not really appealing to me, the shoes made it worst.

Well its kinda cute. Kinda. The clothes look like theyre made for 12 year olds. This isnt high fashion, this stuff would look good on a Barbie doll, and thats it. Very uninspired and really outdated looks. The colours are average I guess and the shoes need to be disposed of along with the makeup which looks super cheap.

Some of it is very nice.
Not a fan of the prints though.

Love the thick eyebrow :D

i like most of this.
some looks are DEFINITELY just too much.
the peta thing is so silly...
i cant believe that...
especially it being dkny. who as someone mentioned doesnt even use furs really... haha so funny.

the whole collection will look so much better with a plain runway. the orange shiny surface is way too distracting.

^ i don't think a plan runway will help much. the whole styling goes wrong.

This is the first time I've liked DKNY. Before it was lacking in ideas for me. But this collection, even though its not fashion foward or anything, is still pretty cool.

The color palette is pretty vibrant and cool.

too many acid brights for me :ermm:

maybe 5-6 years ago i would have liked it, but i just can't really stomach these color combos any more...

i don't think this collection is user-friendly for a wide spectrum of people....

more for teens/tweens with cash to spend..

Oh my god, I love it! It's obvious that the solid pieces trump the patterned pieces, but I don't think it's as awful as people think. At first, I didn't think it was very cohesive, but seeing the entire line in order helped a lot. The runway did take away from the actual clothes though.

I liked half of it but the dresses are really adorable. Very colorful and playful, perfect for Spring :flower:

The walk the models use for this show is a bit distracting for me.
The collection is very colorful though.

i agree with spike. the runway really kills it. some cute looks though. wish they would lose the scarves though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->