Adina Fohlin

in some of the shots when her head is turned sort to the side she reminds me of isabelli. they have similar eyes. i think adina is pretty when she's got the cool lighting on her eyes, other than that she doesn't spark my interest

She is amazing!!
Who have ads of adina for MOSCHINO JEANS 2003, please i need photos fron this season thank in advance

I've seen some pictures of her that are beautiful, but for the most part, I don't find her attractive at all. I think these pictures are actually sort of frightening.

100102189.jpg
00140f.jpg
100127328.jpg

I can't quite figure her out. I think I just don't like her dead-on stare. Her eyes are too intense and unnerving for me, almost evil-looking. I can see how she'd be very beautiful to some though. Her lips are gorgeous and she has an artistic quality that makes me see that she'd appeal strongly to some people.

She looks absolutely DEMONIC :evil: in the second picture! But I don't dislike her.

She's a total sweetie. FTV followed her around during fittings, etc., pleasantly bantering about this and that. She's also in the "I Am Ann Taylor" campaign (No. 10, check her out) looking super cute.

she scares me like really really really scares me :cry:

has anyone seen photos of her from the last catwalk season... she is quite possible suffering from an eating disorder :s :(

i know most people say ALL models do, but its so obvious on her... her bones jut out EVERYWHERE, her chest is bony, her face is sunken and she is seriously skeleton like... maybe she was just sick but if so i dont see why she would be working so much.

i do love her tho, and if shes unwell i hope she gets better :D

Originally posted by Atelier@Sep 7 2004, 10:50 AM
She's a total sweetie. FTV followed her around during fittings, etc., pleasantly bantering about this and that.
[snapback]357901[/snapback]​

I didn't like her until I saw that FTV special, but afterwards I thought she was super cute :heart:

I saw her on the street last week, she's soooo gorgeous in person... her eyes are really amazing. I love her personality too! :wink:

Originally posted by Atelier@Sep 6 2004, 09:50 PM
She's a total sweetie. FTV followed her around during fittings, etc., pleasantly bantering about this and that. She's also in the "I Am Ann Taylor" campaign (No. 10, check her out) looking super cute.
[snapback]357901[/snapback]​

that's so cool! I love it when models are down to earth and fun - to me anyway, I find it easier to like them if they seem like nice people :flower:

I like her a lot..she doesn't seem very weird to me. She has the most intense blue eyes, an adorable nose..I love her look overall.

i like Adina B)

though i admit i didn't at first, she can look a bit too intense at times, but then i think that is largely her appeal, her intensity. true, she is not conventionally beautiful, but it's her unique look that stands her apart from other models imo.

Attachments

• adina_small.JPG
    adina_small.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 148
I agree with Brie, those eyes! :cry: I really don't like her radiation, I admit she's got "something" but I'd rather see that as a negative thing.

shes always been skinny but no shes getting way too much... anyone know whats the deal? oh and post your skinny pics of adina here please

Attachments

• adina_waif.jpg
    adina_waif.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 939

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"