Adriana Lima Pregnancy Discussion *Update* Gave birth to baby girl Sienna

^She is talking about when Ale had Anja which was August 24th, 2008, I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

^Yes, her trainer confirmed it and so did Todd saying she was going to have amazing outfits. I think she's going to start working out as soon as she possibly can. She's probably in the hospital right now. :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for confirming. Still seems so strange to me. Poor Adriana :cry:
I know there are worst things in the world but i wish for a mom after pregnancy to enjoy your baby and has nothing to do all day, but it's Adriana, and she's a supermom :heart:

I feel like Adriana is going to straight to the gym after leaving the hospital lol. It's obvious that she took a better care of herself during this pregnancy & she's more than ready to start working out, she's always talking on twitter about how much she misses it so I'm she'll be more than ready to kill it on the VSFS

I can't wait to see the new baby, i hope it's another girl hahaha.

More baby joy for Brazilian bombshell Adriana Lima!
The supermodel, 31, and her husband Marko Jaric welcomed their second daughter in NYC Wednesday, Lima announced to Us Weekly via her rep.
"Marko and I are overjoyed to welcome Sienna into our family, and Valentina is looking forward to becoming a big sister," the model shared in a statement about Sienna, who was born at 1 p.m. and weighed in at approximately 7 pounds on arrival. (Her rep adds that both mother and child are doing well.)
Baby Sienna is sure to have just as cosmopolitan an upbringing as her big sis. Back in August 2011, Lima told the New York Post Valentina already speaks three languages: English, Portuguese and Serbian! (Dad Jaric is Serbian.)
"Every day I discover something about her," she gushed to Us about her toddler. "Every single day is a pleasure to see her. I'm always rushing home! I never rushed to go back in my life! It's the best."

Source: usmagazine.com

^ OMG YAY thanks for posting and thats one of my fave baby names!

such great news! glad shes doing fine and the baby girl. very cute name by the way.

Congrats Adriana and Marko. I love that they have chosen such normal but beautiful names for their daughters.

Sweet that the girls names all end in NA, I love the name Sienna, congrats to them!

Beautiful name! Congrats to Adri, Marco & Vale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to their beautiful family and what a lovely name! Can't wait to see Adri, it's been a while. :heart:

"Marko and I are overjoyed to welcome Sienna into our family and Valentina is looking forward to becoming a big sister!"
twitter @AdrianaLima

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW, WELCOME SIENNA! ♥

somehow I had a feeling Adriana was a girl machine. If she has another one, I am sure it will be another girl haha
in any case congratz, I am sure she will be stunning and the name is very pretty

Congrats to the family! I was so sure she was gonna have a boy though :D What a beautiful name they chose for her :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->