Aesthetician on a Cruise Ship (Job Ad)

mrrene

Reaction score
I came across this job ad when I was looking for something else on www.hotel-career.com.
Sorry if the ad is only directed at European nationals; maybe they have another office in the US where you can apply as a US, Canadian or Australian or other non-European citzen. After all, P & O is a very big shipping company.

"Exciting opportunities are available aboard our fleet of 14 luxury cruise ships sailing to all corners of the world. We are one of the fastes growing cruise lines in the world and this is your chance to become part of our team."

AESTHETICIAN
P&O Princess Cruises B.V. office in Switzerland is competent for the recruitment of European nationals only!
Experience in quality establishments and a very good knowledge of English essential. Candidates will experience working in a prestigious environment with good career prospects. An attractive renumeration package is offered including round trip air-fare, 6-month contract.

Are you ready to explore a new world of career opportunities?

Join a team that values customer service and dedicates itself to making vacation dreams come true. Princess offers a work environment full of challenge, opportunity and growth in the exciting travel industry. Princess is a leader in the competitive cruise and cruisetour industry. Our goal of becoming the number one choice in the cruise industry is dependent on a solid work staff, comprised of creative, energetic and self-motivated individuals.

** Please reply in English enclosing CV and recent photo!

We prefer to receive written applications, however, we will also accept online applications!

Princess Cruises
P.O. Box 1544, 6830 Chiasso, Switzerland

Telefax: +41 91 682 75 77

E-mail: [email protected]
URL: www.princess.com

Contact person: Mr. Roberto Sorbi
Position/Department: Recruitment & Administration Manager

shim.gif
Please mention hotelcareer when applying for this position.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just searching for this exact job online! I thought I would search Aestheticians on TFS, and I know there is another thread I have replied to, about aesthetician licenses and schools/academies to go to, but it didnt come up.

I am a licensed aesthetician AND I have worked on a cruise ship before, but these jobs are really hard to come by, it seems, and I'm curious as to why they want a photo of you and in some cases, you have to pay to have your application processed. :rolleyes:

I would love to work internationally on a cruise, does anyone have any more helpful information?

LTEC .... this is over 4 years old ... so it's not applicable anymore, anyway. I will be deleting this thread, shortly.

This is the thread that you mentioned, I think and you can post your question in: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f90/estheticians-46364.html Different spelling in the US. I will add the British spelling to the title, to make it easier to search.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->