Africa's Next Top Model with Oluchi Season 1

from the video everything looked waay better including the colours i wonmder why they reduced saturation int he pics

from the video everything looked waay better including the colours i wonmder why they reduced saturation int he pics

Yes, I agree. Thank you for the link! It's a pity Joyce got eliminated; her pic wasn't good this week, but she was so strong the weeks before!

*Another spoiler, beware! :lol:

Oluchi hugging Michaela/Aamito (The judges are smiling, so she’s probably safe? Or just a happy farewell?) It might also be Opeyemi but her bun is usually small :lol:

Cheandre besides the dancing Oluchi, I haven’t seen this yet! :lol:

Roselyn (with long hair!) looking sad at panel

Aamito/Opeyemi struggling underwater (Ep 9)

I’m still hoping for a Michaela vs Aamito in the final 2 :woot:
These are the only 2 girls that I can see working abroad, Opeyemi is tall but looks very old :rofl:

screencapped by me from youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
That was such a tough episode for Michaela.. :(

-SPOILER-
Michaela makes it to ep 9;

rtvgames

Hopefully Roselyn leaves next Michaela is lucky that she has a very striking look that even when she struggles the pics come out pretty nice

Episode 7: Photoshoot with a male model

Aamito
mMJuPWI.jpg

Opeyemi
sDdXxDM.jpg

Cheandre
fvG3hGL.jpg

Michaela
BCA7mdA.jpg

Roselyn
Vsqand1.jpg

Michelle
cTmVGi0.jpg

antmafrica

SPOILERS
FCO: Aamito
B2: Michelle and Roselyn
ELIMINATED: Michelle

Aamito is SERVING, give that girl a blue-chip campaign the second she wins the show.

Michaela's and Cheandre's shots stand out as the weakest to me.

Aamito and Michaela's shots are my favourite and Roselyn my least.

They couldn't have photoshopped the stretch marks off the male model? I can't.........

Is this the first season? This is so awesome, as a Nigerian girl I wish they showed this over in the states! Aamito, Michaela, and Opeyemi are the only ones I can see taking this, with Aamito being the clear favorite. Definitely keeping up with this! :smile:

Aamito and Opeyemi are giving me 90's supermodel Vogue! Their pics must be among the best next top model pics of any franchise. Michaela is also giving off a nice vibe though she would have made it sexier. The danger in Michelle's face is pretty awesome in the shot even if the pic makes her looks somewhat short. I like the Femme fatale that Cheandre is giving but again she didnt go 100% which makes her look somewhat sloppy. IMO Roselyn should have left she looks like a mannequin here

Sad to see Michelle eliminated but I sort of agree, but Joselyn is way more commercial than Michelle. Aamito did great she has so much intensity in her face and Opeyemi is REALLY growing on me, I absolutely love the shape of her face. Josie photography is really beautiful as well

They should use Josie more often, her shots are by far the best of the competition. Didn't really care for Michelle in the first place, she was so pedestrian, nothing modelesque about her.

In the last shooting, I found Roselyn weaker than Michelle, but I agree with the decision to eliminate Michelle - she wasn't as "modelesque" as the other girls.

So glad Michelle is gone, I was literally waiting for her departure. Opeyemi & Aamito for the final two pleeeeaseeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->