Agnès Boulard AKA Mademoiselle Agnès

BerlinRocks

Reaction score
Mlle Agnès (Mademoiselle Agnès), aka Agnès Boulard.
Born in the late 60s (1968) in France.

She's the woman behind Signé Chanel, Habillées pour ... etc. And collaborator of Loïc Prigent (he is probably more famous than her to the mass public outside France, because he speaks in the documentary she produced with Lalala productions).
* idk how to say "présentatrice" in english. *

She's in the industry for something like 15yrs ...
Works for french private channel Canal+ and her seasonal tvshow "Habillées pour" is one of my favourite of fashion shows season ... It's very "what's going on behind the scenes" and she talks very frankly about the shows.

You can check the latest Habillées pour on here : http://www.sundancechannel.com/fullfrontalfashion/video/
* sincerely it used to be a little better. this season show was a bit "blah" and un-inspired. BUT they raised a very good point about the french designers who aren't support by officials in France ..... *

And here are some pictures of her (there's a funny part in the videos when she's got a tiny bit angry with some Grazia streetstyle "journalists", as they published her pictures in the "Don'ts" ... lol. never mind, agnès !)

love her voice !
love her panic attack during FW !

she's so much fun. never met her, but i would love to !

oh and she did a show last year during the whole renovation of her new appt. that was fun !

and she was the woman who embodied Anna Wintour at some previous season. two seasons ago ? or last season ?

she also worked for Vogue Paris for a short period of time, but is still very close to the Vogue Paris team.

crdecoration.com, purepeople.com, gala.fr, tendances.de.mode.com, café mode, paperblog, tele premiere.fr

Attachments

• 178321-mademoiselle-agnes-et-joana-preiss-a-310x483-4.jpg
    178321-mademoiselle-agnes-et-joana-preiss-a-310x483-4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 36
  • jscott-mlle-anges.jpg
    jscott-mlle-anges.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 219047-mademoiselle-agnes-637x0-2.jpg
    219047-mademoiselle-agnes-637x0-2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 27
  • img-049.jpg
    img-049.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 14
  • mademoiselle_agnes_golovanoff.jpg
    mademoiselle_agnes_golovanoff.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 29
  • sac-mademoiselle-agnes-L-2.jpg
    sac-mademoiselle-agnes-L-2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Victoire-de-Castellane-Dior-Joaillerie-et-Mademoiselle-Agnes_diaporama.jpg
    Victoire-de-Castellane-Dior-Joaillerie-et-Mademoiselle-Agnes_diaporama.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 12
She also models for Weill (spelling ?) and designed a bag for the brand.

I really like her show "habillées" but it's just twice a year (!) and miss her on tv. She's too rare! A long time ago, she was on Canal + every other day. It was so fun!

I agree with her about the lack of support for young designers.

Sometimes, the press gives a "shout-out" to some new designer but it's often because some international star already worn some of his designs (Malandrino with Madonna, Mabille with Keira, Sophie Theallet with Mrs. O and so on.)
So sad...
It's one of our greatest national income but it makes you wonder about its future... But well, it's another debate.

^yes indeed that could be another subject.

what Anna Wintour and this Woman (@Lacroix backstage) said was pretty true ...
I love how Anna W just said that well it's up to Vogue Paris to support their young french talents (she doesn't say that, i just say the way i understood it).

And what Nathalie Dufour said was soo politicaly correct ! and just so wrong !
What is the link btw Giles Deacon showing next season in Paris and the YOUNG FRENCH designers ....
???????

Why they dont do a dvd for the canal + tv show "habilles pour"
I love it so much !
Shes brillliant
Thank you for starting this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Mademoiselle Agnès - 1ère collection de Maxime Simoens - Habillées pour l'été 2010

Nouveau Créateurs dans Habillés pour l'été 2010 Documentaire.

great interviews of new french designers with no sponsors:wink:

here more videos - i'm sorry idk how to post dailymotion videos ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2l39d_mademoiselle-agnes-paris-hilton-can_people (Paris Hilton itw in Cannes)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmexe_mode-et-croix-gammee_news (extract from Habillés pour ... 2007 - about an old McQ ad campain)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wpp4_signe-anna-ah-0809_fun (Signé Anna, in which Mlle Agnès is wearing the Anna Wintour bob)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp73_melleagnes2000corset_creation (old extract from a Canal + tvshow ... in early 2000)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7do5c_habillees-pour-lete-2009-le-121108_news (teasing for Habillées pour ... 2009)

glad that french people enjoy the thread
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love Mlle Agnes.She's so fresh and down to earth.I missed the last "Habillées pour l'Eté",so thank you for the link BR.I gave you karma !On another note,I didn't know that DVF spoke such a fluent french.I'm ashamed of myself for not knowing that :o

Wow that woman is sooo cool! :heart: her energy!

Kenysha75
love the video's from youtube, especially the one with Baptiste, she kicked him huh?! :lol:.. such a show off.. but he's gorgeous ^_^

I truly love her voice ... and also like her hair !

Btw, I appreciate "Habillées pour ...", good TV show. She used to be in "Nulle part ailleurs" every week, to speak about clothes and fashion. What a pity she's now rare on TV ...

habillees_agnes.jpg

Agnès Boulard, better known by her TV pseudonym, Mademoiselle Agnès, is a bona fide celebrity in France. She has been covering fashion for nearly two decades and sits front row at all the shows. (We don’t really have a Mlle. Agnès equivalent in America; compared with CNN alum Elsa Klensch, Boulard is downright zany, yet she’s far more serious about couture than any of the hosts of MTV’s House of Style.)
sundancechannel.com/fullfrontalfashion

I have just discovered this amazing lady! Thank god - like a breath of fresh air

i have noticed her for a while and wondered who she was because she hangs around with some of the VP team , thanks for starting the thread and shedding some light on who she is , i am now working my way through the videos on sundance

I love Mademoiselle Agnès ! She's always entertaining. It sucks that she's no longer in Le Grand Journal either. She used to go there and talk about fashion :(
I love "Habillées pour...", it's always funny, entertaining and we get to discover lots of things and the "signé Anna" is hilarious. Loic Prigent and Mademoiselle Agnès are a great team!
Even if "Habillées pour..." is only bi-annual we still have "La mode, la mode, la mode" with the beautiful Alexandra Golovanoff.

September 2008

img0543as.jpg

stylesightings

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->