Agnès Boulard AKA Mademoiselle Agnès

Agnes got into the lanvin show dressed as anna wintour afew seasons back

2pyu70l.jpg

anna.jpg

77180570xc2.jpg

mahalofashion.blogspot.com ,community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not french and i just fell in love with this woman!! she's so fresh!! it's what fashion needs!! Love every video she's in

^sugarkane you are so right , fashion needs fresh and exciting women like her that push the limits
i loved that in one of the episodes she wolf whistles the DJ at Lanvin all's i can say is 'agnes, please teach me!!!' :rofl::lol:

At Balenciaga with Olivier Zahm
090305balenciagaautomne.jpg

At Nina Ricci
00010big.jpg

At Chloe
00160big.jpg

At Galliano With Emmanuelle Alt
emmanuellegalliano1.jpg

Source: Vogue.co.uk , Vogue.fr

Thank you so much for starting the thread Berlin! I was thinking about making one too :lol:

I love looooveee her, she has a really style and a lovely personnality. I'm a huge fan of "Habillées pour" and like someone else in this thread, I really wish they'd release it in DVD!

i love those chloé shoes on her! great outfit. just watched the documentary on sundance. it was really fun and great!

Wow Mademoiselle Agnès and Alexandra have weird faces at Chloé !

I wanted to start a thread but I thought she already had one because I thought she was famous in the fashion world, I guess she's only known in France. It's a great thing that sundance released "Habillé(e)s pour..." !

I'm surprised she didn't have a thread already. Watching the videos on vogue.fr, I love how her personality always comes through, she seems very down to earth.
Her style is fantastic as well, I love the white blouse and leather pants combo. The two-tone hair colouring is really nice on her as well.

that's great this thread is working.

and great mostly coz of her personnality.

she's been doing Habillé-e-s pour ... depuis 2001 (i never thought time passed like this. geeeez) ... or something like that. i have all the videotapes since the beginning (except last 2-3 seasons).
i thin she's already one with menswear.

she also has the Lalala prod' (who produces another tvshow on paris première, animated by alexandra - where MC Marek was ... I WISH THE WHOLE videos of Paris Mode would be released on dvd).

the first show (it was shown during a fashion nite. with a movie, the pre-Devilwears with a spy story + behind the scene of Habillés pour + the last (?) filmed YSL itw).

* Marie-Christiane Marek is one of the pionneer of fashion on tv in France !!!!!!!

and look @ this : http://tele.premiere.fr/Les-emissions-de-mode/(dossier)/all (in french. you need to learn french ! damn the videos are not working anymore. it was informative)

and Marek has a website. not sure it's still running. but i think ...

Last edited by a moderator:
the last image she is front row afew seats to the right of victoria beckham
the more i see pictures and videos of agnes i love her even more , she is down to earth and funny with it

Purple-Diary.com ,dianepernet.typepad.com ,theage.com.au ,chanel.com ,Vogue.fr, Purepeople.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->