• _Agnete04a.jpg
    _Agnete04a.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
  • _Agnete04b.jpg
    _Agnete04b.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
^ She looks great!

I don't know what mag, but the photograper is Andreas Sjödin. Something I find kind of interesting, becasue he's also shot Elsa Hosk on several occasions and they tend to look a lot alike in his pics.

There's also another ed from the same mag (I assume) as the one above. You can watch it on andreassjodin.com (don't have the time to post it right now).:flower:

Hi. I was in Elite Model look with Gertrud, and therefore met Agnete (before she moved to 2pm and got a lot of work) when she was with Elite. She didn't get any jobs whatsoever....very weird to think about? She isn't that tall...around the same height as I am...175 cm. I personally prefere Gertrud if we talk about looks....Agnete looks kinda mousy in real life (but still very very very cute and beautifuk of course!)

I think it's difficult to compare them. Even though they look alike I see them as two rather different types of models. Gertrud's definitely more striking in a classic, elegant way, whereas Agnete is cuter and fresher (Gertrud does look like she's 14 going on 28 in some pics :ninja:).

If I had to choose I'd go with Gorgeous Gertrud as well, but I think Agnete's very pretty and I'm glad she seems to be doing well. I'm always rooting for the cute ones... and it doesn't hurt that she reminds me of Elsa :innocent: :P

Alba said:
Hi. I was in Elite Model look with Gertrud, and therefore met Agnete (before she moved to 2pm and got a lot of work) when she was with Elite. She didn't get any jobs whatsoever....very weird to think about?

well, i'm not too surprised. :innocent: no offence, but elite copenhagen is only a good agency to be with if trice likes you. she really has her favorites .. christel, maj and now gertrud - the model look girls. i know several girls who've moved agencies and later have gotten plenty of work as in contrast to what they got at elite. agnete is a perfect example .. along with lotte, bea .. even amalie kofoed i've heard is going to change agencies.

I didn't know she used to be with Elite. Interesting.

More polaroids (IMM)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 30
Mettchen said:
well, i'm not too surprised. :innocent: no offence, but elite copenhagen is only a good agency to be with if trice likes you. she really has her favorites .. christel, maj and now gertrud - the model look girls. i know several girls who've moved agencies and later have gotten plenty of work as in contrast to what they got at elite. agnete is a perfect example .. along with lotte, bea .. even amalie kofoed i've heard is going to change agencies.

Amalie is going to changte too, huh?
well well well...she seems so happy with it, though...?
But it's true...Trice does have her favorites, and all the girls talk about it...I don't know if I'm one of them though,...? I guess not:P
after a round of castings in Cph for the fashion-week I went in to return my book, and Trice was fuzzing so much over gertrud that I couldn't say hi...well,it actually didn't seem like Gertrud felt like saying hi at that very moment which I took as an offend...:innocent: :huh: that attitide doesn't suit anyone...no matter how beautiful you are.:(

sounds weird to me alba, i hope she stays grounded even though she gets a lot of succes. an attitude wouldn't suit her at all :( .. i hope your castings went well :flower: ..

well. back on topic. new edit :woot:

andreassjdin1.jpg

andreassjdin3.jpg

andreassjdin2.jpg

andreassjdin4.jpg

[andreassjodin.se]

do we know if she's attending any of the fashion weeks?

well...I know she walked for Mads Nørgaaard - saw the pic in politiken...
maybe someone can find it?

(2pm)

Attachments

• Agnete02a.jpg
    Agnete02a.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Agnete02b.jpg
    Agnete02b.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 26
  • Agnete011.jpg
    Agnete011.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
she is the leah de warin twin....lol too much resemblance for me thought leah is from france

Agnete is pretty but sometimes her face reminds me of Eva from ANTM a while back...and that's not a compliment.

I like her a lot in some pics, others I've found a little disappointing.

Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->