Agnete Hegelund

^^ Her eyes looks quite small in this pic, I don't like that. She's really pretty, but I think I prefer her sister ^_^

Hi.

I have at some occasions photographed the Hegelund Sisters since June 2005. But I didn’t know they where two persons before the Bruuns Bazaar show aug. 2006, where they both participated, and I didn’t know they where sisters before after the Copenhagen fashion week august 2006. I still have a hard time recognize them from each other.

I think both Gertrud and Agnete has star quality. They own the runway like only Lykke May used to do, well and still do. They are so focused on giving the photographers what they want; attention. And that is not only at the studio or the runway. An example from backstage at Baum und Pferdgarten august 2006: Gertrud is participating In the show. Just before it starts Uffe Buckhart peptalks the models and I’m standing behind Uffe with my camera over his head shooting the models. I have 6 photos from this angle. On every six photos all the models is looking at Uffe despite one. Gertrud, on all the photos she is looking in my camera. She is a real prof. My experience with Agnete is that she has much the same attitude. See f.x Fashion design akademiet the first show I shot with her participating.

90% of the photos of models from shows I send to magazines the model is looking in my camera. Many shots where the model doesn’t look in the camera is automatically going in the trashcan.

Yes Freya, Christel Winther and Lykke May is damn good at the same thing. But Gertrud and Agnete is only 15 and 14 I think.

Another model worth mentioning is Katrine Kirk (2pm) witch after I briefly talked with her and Agnete backstage at Mads Nørgaard about model-attitude at the runway afterwards gave it all it could take to the following shows she participated in.

I will in October and march upload photos from Copenhagen Fashion week from this august at my homepage: www.michaelhermansen.dk I hope the photos will speak for them self. I participated in 12 shows, and I have a lot of photos.

Sorry for my bad English

Michael.

and another one from that campaign series. i'm fairly sure it's for imitz or some other silly danish brand's s/s06 campaign..

[models1.co.uk]

And Agnete in the SamsøeSamsøe fw0607 campaign.. this is her, non? :ninja:

[my scans]

That pic of her lying down is from some Oriflame campaign. Can you say cheeeeesy. :ninja:

And that's definitely her for Samsoe & Samsoe. :D

From November/December Bon magazine.

agentmolly.com

Last edited by a moderator:
those are great! thanks a lot olga :kiss:

btw, i finally decided that i prefer gertrud to agnete (though it's bad to compare i know :doh:).. i think what bothers me a bit about agnete is her very short neck. it looks sort of weird from many angles.

My pleasure. ^_^

And I agree. I like them in different ways, but it's still hard not to make comparisons.... and Gertrud is so classically gorgeous and statuesque, like a modern version of the old supers... :blush:
Gertrud has an ed in Bon as well, btw. If I get a chance I'll scan it later at my bf's.

WOW, I really like this girl... Just found her on 2pm Model Management. ^_^

Agnete for Rika.. I'm fairly sure at least ^_^

[2pm.dk]

agnete for stine goya
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg