mtxmbq.jpg
16jrmt0.jpg

x1h9w8.jpg
32ztkc9.jpg

27xh5ao.jpg
13zbdch.jpg

311uyxk.jpg

zimbio.com

wow! a really great outfit! love it, and agyness looks cute as hell!

Yeah I quite like this outfit too, love the bag she's carrying and her hair looks great.

Agyness Deyn 2009-08-23 - cycling and shopping in Soho - celebrityparadise

There aren't many things that draw me to her thread or make me like her very much (even though, I won't deny her talent as a model) but: I just love her bike :heart:

Yeah well she's out saving the world, you know like any other great supermodels. If that doesn't drew you to her thread, I don't know what will.

her hair is so cool at the moment, it almost makes me want to cut my hair short again!

nijuyanah I love her bike too, such a chic way to stay in shape ^_^

She looks awesome in those candids in the studded tank and leggings I wanna go shopping w Agy at Barneys,lol

She does love her bike, I like the fact she used to ride one all the time when she lived in London too, it's cute.

I think I've seen about 5 models just this week, so weird. But tonight, I saw Agyness in Union Square here in the city. She was casually dressed and was hanging out with some guys. How tall is she by the way? The first thing I noticed was how surprisingly short she was. And she looks exactly like she does in print, what you expect :wink:

Are you sure it was her? Because she's not that small , 5 ft 8 I've read.

i don't know in person or if it is just an impression of mine. but everytime i see aggy next to other models, she seems to be the short one

like in here, she's next to bette franke
00410m.jpg

style.com

maybe it's just an impression of mine, but she looks short sometimes

atooomic or maybe she just has shorter heels? or you have many more photos like that, when she looks much more shorter? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->