Agyness Deyn

^^:lol: my exact reaction.
Mmmk. I think marc jacobs wanted his models to dye their hair black or smt. But I could be wrong.

Source: *Bianca*

From COACD Tweet:
Marc trying to convince new faces to dye hair black....let's not have a repeat of blondes w blue damaged hair...

From fashionologie:
Connected? Marc Jacobs Wants Models with Black Hair for Spring 2010 Show, Agyness Deyn Dyes Hair Black —Marc Jacobs isn't shy about asking models to dye their hair — some went blue for Spring 2008 — and now, word is, according to COACD: "Marc [is] trying to convince new faces to dye hair black" for his Spring 2010 show. Meanwhile, Agyness Deyn Twittered earlier this evening, "I have black hair!!!!!!! Emo!!!!!!" and her sister posted a picture from last night as photographic evidence. Put the two pieces of information together, and coincidence? Or not so much . . .

COINCIDENCE?? Or smt more.. :shifty:

This might actually work. It was about time she changed her looks, I think the media was starting to get tired of her as it was. Same goes do Alice Dellal, somebody change that girl's hair!

Btw, I have never seen this pic:
tumblr_kpoiu4cGcM1qa2o43o1_500.jpg

countessian.tumblr

Agyness Deyn attends the Alexander Wang after party at The Gas Station at Milk on September 12, 2009 in New York, New York.
200pwsj.jpg
2nsb2g8.jpg

gettyimages.com

Right, I think I've finally formed an opinion on this hair colour, it's s very drastic change obviously, however I just think it robs Agyness of everything that actually makes her Agyness. Before she was iconic for that Blonde Pixie cut and slowly over time we lost the shortness of the cut and now we've lost the platinum blonde, I'm beginning to question whether she'll completely fade into the background now. Which is a huge shame as she's such an amazing model..

But to sum up after my little babble, I actually quite like the black on her (even though I don't think it's 'her' if you know what I mean). And as for the outfit she looks fantastic. Love the long scarf ^_^

^I agree, the color's not bad but she's not the same without her blonde hair.

Sigh. So she wasn't at the Wang show but she went to the afterparty? :doh: I REALLY hope she does Marc Jacobs, then, otherwise the hair's no use. If I'm not mistaken she hasn't done any NY shows yet, has she? :(

From what I can gather, there's been no NY shows yet. And I totally agree with you, I hope she does Marc Jacobs or the hair was completely pointless.

Do we know if she'll be walking for House of Holland on the 21st in London? I know she's never missed any of his shows yet, but I was just wondering?

It's a real shame if she only does HOH, I'd love her to do Marc Jacobs.

Me too, I miss the days she was all over the catwalks, she was fantastic!

I think this version of the image is a little better quality, still not brilliant however and there's no watermarks across it.

90696834.jpg

Source - Life

Last edited by a moderator:
Not liking the black hair at all its way to harsh on her but i do like her outfit at the wang party, love the necklace and that leopard cape is rocking, hopefully she bleaches her hair back after Marcs show.

2ey9tonjpg.gif

Don't forget, she may walk for Anna Sui. Aggy's fronting her campaign so it makes sense for her to walk. Plus she's been opening and closing for her for I don't know how long already.

highof75- @photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
i love agyness and i always will - no matter how she looks. but her hair is HIDEOUS! it'd look nice if it was black and really really short. the color is not the problem for me. though i prefer her as blonde - she definetely can pull off the black hair. but the haircut is just hideous, hideous and hideous :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->