Agyness Deyn

indeed, most ranks down for miss deyn :doh:

maybe most people are getting tired of her because only seeing her riding her bike all the time isn't that interesting?

I still like her btw :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
she hasnt done any major fashion work in ages so its no surprise
its only fair that people who actually DO work get more credit for her, despite her 'celebrity status'

Well Aggy is not doing anything interesting anyway. Started to lose interest in her :/
yeah, that's why im starting to lose my interest in her also. and those terrible black hair.. eh

Oh yes, the black hair needs to go. It was kind of interesting at first, but now i'm going :yuk: everytime I see her.

zjxb15.jpg

twitter.com/nycfiona

lol totally cute ^^

they are the guys from waynes world:

waynes-world_top10-759338.jpg

Agyness and Gemma Ward I love them both, and miss them!! Ever since they became totally wealthy ...they suddenly dissapeared.

Agyness Deyn attends the Heroes vs. Villains party at the Gramercy Park Hotel on October 31, 2009 in New York City.
2llm6vk.jpg

htxtmx.jpg

2r70fsy.jpg

gettyimages.com

Funny to an extent. I think she is cool, but I see her more as one of those rebellious models. Well not too rebellious, just in her style.

I totally agree - even I like her better when she is more sexy (she often showed how hot she can be when wearing dresses etc.)

aggy as wayne is totally awesome :lol: love her ripped jeans, btw

Started to lose interest in her :/
but now i'm going :yuk: everytime I see her.

i agree with both comments. i can't stand the black hair. even if she was wearing the best outfit she ever did, i wouldn't care at all. i can't pay attention to anything else but her hair; it is way hideous
plus, i really wish she'd be doing more fashion work as she used to do. i guess her heart isn't in it anymore, but i really miss seeing her as a model. honestly, i don't find the "celebrity status" a good thing

she should keep it if she likes to look at a nest above her head while she's looking at the mirror. what, actually, she seems to like

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->