Agyness Deyn

I think Alexa and Agyness look great at Halloween, very original. LOVE it.

Agyness made the UK Harper's Bazaar best dressed list:

The Best Dressed List 2009.
1. Stella McCartney
2. Tilda Swinton
3. Alexa Chung
4. Yasmin Le Bon
5. Florence Welch
6. Kate Moss
7. Agyness Deyn
8. Rachel Weisz
9. Natalia Vodianova
10. Tracey Emin
11. Roisin Murphy
12. Anouck Lepere
13. Bella Freud
14. Samantha Cameron
15. Daisy Lowe.
16. Thandie Newton
17. Natalie Massenet
18. Dasha Zhukova
19. Alison Mosshart
20. Helen Mirren

3-3.jpg

via pinkmartini @tfs

cz1109WN-style%2Bcounsel-big.jpg

I was recently asked to be Cleo Magazine's guest Style Counsel for their latest issue. Basically I had to look at a whole bunch of celebrity photos and judge them on their individual styles. I got three of my favourite girls in the mix - Natasha Poly, Alexa Chung and Whitney Port, plus Chloe Sevigny, Angelina Jolie, Agyness Deyn and Kate Bosworth.

Cleo is out today, so go grab yourself a copy! Read what I had to say about all the girls below.

Agyness Deyn: “It’s ugly but it reminds me of Michael Jackson
and Michael Jackson is always good. Thriller!”

isaaclikes

Aggy and Alexa look so great! :D Why is everyone here so hateful? If you hate her/are annoyed by her, why visit this thread?

:woot:

In just a few hours, the ACE Awards presented by the Accessories Council will take place, with honorees including Burberry, Hal Rubenstein, Diane von Furstenberg, Lady Gaga, Gilt Group, V Magazine, and Barbie.

Burberry is being honored with the Brand of the Year Award, and they have a very special model guest accepting the award on its behalf: Agyness Deyn! Given her experience with the design house—as a model for the brand, muse for Christopher Bailey, face of its fragrance the Beat, and consistent model for their runway shows—it’s a perfect match.

It’s been a huge year for the brand, as they celebrated the lighting of their New York sign, along with models, Hilary Rhoda, Lily Donaldson, Julie Henderson, and Helena Christensen, and DJ Alexa Chung. And now they’ll top it all off with this award and a brilliant model to accept it!
modelinia.com

2d0l3lj.jpg

WHO: Agyness Deyn
WORE: All black with a little black dress, black leggings, black patent shoes, gold accented accessories and a black bob.
WHERE: Gucci Icon-Temporary Celebration
teenvogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->