Ai Tominaga

skyhigh

Reaction score
What do you guys think of Ai Tominaga? She's one of the few Asian supermodels that I've seen around lately.

al2.jpg

5.jpg

she's lovely, especially on the runway :flower:
It's really to see an Asian model on the major runways - it's such a pity that they're aren't more :cry:

Originally posted by tiffany@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:28 pm
It's really to see an Asian model on the major runways - it's such a pity that they're aren't more :cry:
Well there used to be Devon Aoki... :innocent:

Originally posted by tiffany@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:28 pm
Ai's been around for awhile, she has a killer presence on the runway, have'nt seen to much print work though. She shows up seaon after season and walks quite a few shows. I think she is one of the long career models that certain designers love.

I hate Devon, she looked like she was depressed alllllllll the time!

I, however, love Ai :smile:

Attachments

• aikaroliya.jpg
    aikaroliya.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 336
NY Metro reports the following:

Ai has a passion for shopping. In fact, she recently opened a clothing boutique in Tokyo called Deep Sweet Easy, for which she serves as creative director.

So I looked for it and found this: http://www.dse19.com. It's a funky site and apparently Ai has an online diary there but the machine I'm on doesn't display Japanese characters. Come to think of it, even if it did I'd still be in the dark. If anyone who understands wants to take a look that'd be great.

There are also photos of the shop itself and it looks megacool.

I think Ai is a fantastic model.

She's my favveeeeeeourite :lol:

Her store DSE has been around for a few years now

I LOVE Ai Tominaga! I think she's one of the most stylish, chic, and cool models around, as well as the best asian model (though Ujjwala Raut runs a close second!) She just makes everything she wears look so effortlessly chic and cool while still looking striking and distinctive-- even most high fashion models can't do that! (IMO).

Anyway, this is one of my favorite pictures of her. Why the fashion magazines don't use her more in editorials, I don't know. To date, she's primarily ONLY a runway model in the west. :grrr:

2677.jpg

shes so cute i just want to tickle her and hear her giggle in a japanese-y girly voice.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Aug 7 2004, 03:49 PM
shes so cute i just want to tickle her and hear her giggle in a japanese-y girly voice.
[snapback]324482[/snapback]​

You can see/hear her laugh in this bthere video she did for behind the scenes at an old Douglas Hannant show. ...with a bit of navigation... Anne V. is video-taping her. She grabs her crotch jokingly then laughs :lol:

Originally posted by Terrima183@Aug 8 2004, 07:23 AM
You can see/hear her laugh in this bthere video she did for behind the scenes at an old Douglas Hannant show. ...with a bit of navigation... Anne V. is video-taping her. She grabs her crotch jokingly then laughs :lol:
[snapback]324556[/snapback]​

Babies ? ! :lol:

She's cute. Is she really considered a supermodel? I wouldn't think of her as one although she's relatively high-profile.

Originally posted by prixi@Aug 7 2004, 08:09 PM
Babies ? ! :lol:
[snapback]324639[/snapback]​
:lol:
I think the link was suppose to have been www.bthere.tv
Click on 'Stylin' and search for the show mentioned above.

The babies sure were cute though. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->