Ujjwala Raut

tiffany

Reaction score
I never noticed her before this season, but I think she's gorgeous! :P
definitely my new fav along with tetyana b. and luca :ninja:

what about u guys? do you hate/like her?

on another note, I think its cool she's hit it big and that she's an indian - I don't remember the last indian I saw on the runways
its sort of like why I like Ai, you never get to see japanese models on the runway, so its great when they become supermodels :innocent:

I thought she was brazilian when I first saw her, did anyone do that too?

i love her i think its a long time since Indian beauty was seen on the catwalk!Cnat wait for her d&g ads

OMG she is gorgeus even though she looks like i could snap her in half. I'm a fan of teh blonde brigade but this girl is just stunning, deffintley not your Miss World type of Indian beauty thats for sure. Thanks for posting this I havent seen her before now, I'm a bit slow, but cheers love.
This photos great except for the camel toe ahaha, ohwell cant be helped.

ujjwala first caught my eye as one of the leggy models strutting down the rive gauche fall/winter 2003-2004....she is a stunner and a healthy alternative to liya kebede

here she is in the rive gauche show for spring/summer 2004

I guess the blonde brigade includes karolina and co. who are lovely as well
I just think Ujjwala is gorgeous though, probably one of the best looking models out there really

i like the first and last looks you posted of her the best...she's beautiful, but not my favorite

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 5:12 pm
shes beautiful but whats the blonde burgade?
I mean just like all of the blonde girls; Karoline, Julia Stegner, Delfine Bafort, Caroline Winberg etc

wow she's gorgeous

i read she's about 25/26 years of age though which is a bit 'ancient' considering most new models are around 17-18

She is very gorgeous. I love her legs, and I've always been slightly jealous that those with a darker skin tone have beautiful legs all year round, while my fairer then fair skin has to deal with fake tanners. :wink:

Originally posted by caala a.@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 4:16 pm
sorry, don't think i like her..

nice legs, tho..
I agree. Her look just doesn't do it for me!

I LOVE her! I think she looked best at the Gucci & VS shows, actually. She's a tad too thin but I like her a lot. She does it for me BIGTIME! :smile:

Here she is at the VS 2004 show. As I said, she could stand to gain 5 to 7 pounds but maybe she's just naturally this skinny. I'd rather have her frame than mine, though. lol!

I don't remember the last indian I saw on the runways

I think there was Yasmeen Ghauri in the early to mid 90's. But she was Pakistani-Canadian. I know what you mean about ethnic models. When I was growing up, Yasmeen Ghauri & Naomi Campbell where the only non-white models around. I use to collect all the Yasmeen ads from Dior, YSL, and those old VS catalogs. It's hard to find a role model when you're a half breed Filipino-Hawaiian girl. Nowadays, it's different. Thank Goddess for girls like Oluchi Onweagba, Ai Tominaga, Yasmin Warsame, and Ujjwala!

i think she is striking. nice to see a little variety on the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->