Airbrush Make Up ( Diorskin Airflash and Sally Hansen )

lovespell

Reaction score
Sally Hansen has out an airbrush foundation. Seems wonderful and weird. Has anyone used it, liked it? Any tips for applying it? Am thinking of picking some up just out of curiousity. :smile:

ERA Spray Foundation ... I have always wanted to try that....has anyone?

The Sally Hansen is a piece of s**t!, I wanted to buy it, but again, I don't trust some products, so I opened a can and tried it at Walgreens... that mist is soo messy and all over the place, that actually instead of spraying in my wrist, it sprayed it on my shirt, hands, can, even the counter that I was hiding at :lol: ... it gets cakey and cracky, it makes your skin sticky, and the colours are sooo bad! no matchy matchy

The Sally Hansen spray in not really air brush because the can specifically says to not spray directly on the face.

You have to spray it on your fingers and then apply it to your face with your fingers. What the heck is the point in that? I might as well use regular make up instead of something in a can.

okay.. someone please inform me on what airbrush make-up is :doh:

The Sally Hansen stuff is complete crap. I actually bought it, and threw it out the next day. Never buy it.

Originally posted by xoxmisspinupxox@Feb 19th, 2004 - 1:19 pm
The Sally Hansen stuff is complete crap. I actually bought it, and threw it out the next day. Never buy it.
Don't throw it away, take it back! Take it back and say you don't like it and you want your money back! :angry: Why throw your money away?

Diorskin Airflash

i was wondering if anyone has tried it yet, it sounds really cool. for those of you who haven't heard of it: it's a mist make up, you spray the make up on, kinda like airbrushing.

any opinions?

Attachments

• diorskin.jpg
    diorskin.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 17
intriguing... do you know if this is out yet??

out on 15th of april apparently !
sounds like fun.
they haven't got much competition.

in europe it will be out on april 20th. i'm counting the days :-)
while looking for pictures of the bottle i came across some auctions on ebay.com selling it, so maybe it's already out in the U.S.

Yah, I'm mighty curious about this as well. Would love to hear reviews.

i went out and bought it the day it came out. personally, i love it. it looks great and if you spray on only a thin layer, it looks really natural. it takes some time to lear how to use it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->