Bust: 82/32"
Waist: 64/23"
Hips: 91/34"
Shoes: 38EU
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Birth year: 1999
Nationality: Polish
Agencies: Gaga Models (PL) | IMG (FR) | Sight Mgmt (ES) Fashion Model Mgmt (IT) | Stockholmsgruppen (SE)
Instagram: @aleksandragworys

gaga.pl

Last edited by a moderator:

gaga.pl

Last edited by a moderator:

modelsintheraw

Aleksandra Gworys / IMG
shot in Paris on March 7th, 2016 / published on May 16th, 2016
One month ago we had the pleasure to introduce you to Misty – Now it's time you get to know one of her flatmates, Aleksandra Gworys! Sharing the same apartment, the same language, and the same mother agency (not to mention the same birth name) must feel like a little hold when on the first big modeling trip alone in a foreign country. And yet they are such different characters, both in looks and personality. So after taking some shots in the apartment, we went on for a walk around Hôtel de Ville where we got to enjoy the first blossoms of the city and some very welcome sunlight, which had been rare on our Parisian days! Enjoy!

Thanks for meeting us, Aleksandra! This was your very first stay in Paris and first big trip alone. How did you like it?
I really liked it! Paris is the most beautiful city I have ever been to. I hope to be back soon, because I love it.

Was it actually as expected? Do you feel it changed you?
It was amazing and exciting. I imagined it a little different, but it was actually better than expected. I learned self-reliance and to give everything, since I was dependent on myself. So yes, I think that taking this big trip alone changed me for the better.

What did you want to become as you were a kid?
When I was a little kid, I dreamt to become a model, a singer, or even a dancer, but unfortunately I wasn't given that talent. And so I lost my hope for that one. But then, one day, I was a model...

At the moment, while working as a model, you are still going to school. What is life like for a teenager where you live?

I think my life is completely different since I have become a model. I have friends, but I don't have a lot of time for them anymore. So I lost some, but I am left with some true ones! In my city life for a teenager is a little boring if you don't have many friends, because there are just few places where you can go out to.

You have been playing piano for a while now. What does music mean to you? Do you have a special piece that you feel connected to?

Yes, I have been playing the piano for a long time. With music I can forget everything around me for a moment. I play when I'm sad, happy, angry... And indeed I have a special song which I feel connected to. It's "People help the people" by Birdy, it reminds me of my friends, who aren't with me today...

What is the first thought you have in the morning?

Every morning I get up thinking about how my day will look like!

And what was the best dream you have had?

Actually, I don't know. I think it would probably be about some beautiful place or city because I love to travel. My dream is to go to Tokyo, New York, Dubai, London, Thailand, the Maldives, and so many more places. I really hope I'll get to see something of this world!

To whom would you like to say thank you today?
I'd like to say thank you to my lovely family, and my best friends, because they are with me, always! And I can trust them and know that they support me, no matter what happens. I love them, and I can't imagine a life without them!

©modelsintheraw.com / photos: Thomas Sing / text: Chiara Padovan

one more from that set...

modelsintheraw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->