Valeriya Melnik

is this her in this video?

Last edited by a moderator:
IS this girl finally gonna work or was she at this video just there to watch the show?

she's too dreesed up to do a show.she was just there to watch it i think..guy is total creep and we all concluded that but i must agree with him this time,she just so captivating and she could totally be an actress,she's to good to do just fashion shows for a few seasons:heart:she totally reminds me of Keira K....ooooh why she isn't an actress ,i'm gonna cry:(

I think this is part I of the video.. believe it or not I think the creep is even MORE obnoxious in this video :shock:

I really like how she handled the creep. Her attitude and all. Younger models should take note.

I think this is part I of the video.. believe it or not I think the creep is even MORE obnoxious in this video :shock:

Creepy indeed :shock: And it's just such a pity people like him are doing this... I mean Valeriya is one of the nicest but can one keep being nice if she has to deal with this too often ? Can't believe some people aren't able to understand. And, good Lord, there is nothing more annoying than someone randomly talking to you when you just want to relax and have a cigarette :ninja:

^thanks. Here it is.
b6a3vb.jpg

style

That is pretty bad*** and chic at the same time, lol.

Valeria Melnyk by Emre Guven for Marie Claire Turkey December 2010

fashiongonerogue

Valerya Melnik (now spelt Melnyk on the website of IMG) switched from Fashion to IMG in Milan.
Valerya recently joined One in NY and IMG in Paris.
switching-models

Vogue Hellas July 2011
ph:Thanassis Krikis
fashion editor Despina Isopoulou

facebook /vogue hellas

Hate the makeup there, but that's pretty huge for her. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->