Kristina Vaiciunaite

maybe not super high level cover but still, it is new:wink:

kristina%20cover.jpg

source: exonline.lt

I have never seen someone whose look fits so much for going-down-angles what makes a great look just as she has. I hope we will see more and more often. But actually she has (a tiny little more :P) time to develope because she will turn only 15 tomorrow ! Happy Birthday Kristina ! :flower:

balticmodel

really? just one more year and I can stop feeling guilty about thinking this girl is ethereal. thanks for the new pics Jelsoka :flower:

I think she's beautiful! :flower: And when I first saw here I was like, "WHOA..." :shock: because I know a young girl who looks almost EXACTLY like Kristina If this girl wasn't so young (age 10, I think) I would tell her she should model (she's got the very lank figure and long long legs already), but I thinks she's too young to even think about modeling yet. Right now she should just have fun and be a kid! ^_^

I assume these are from the editorial that goes with the cover that Fritmayo posted :smile:

elite milan

^Sensational. She really just gets better with time. Her careers has been a very slow build at this point, but I'm almost happier that she's taken her time.

Thanks for sharing that jelsoka. :flower:

^Sensational. She really just gets better with time. Her careers has been a very slow build at this point, but I'm almost happier that she's taken her time.

Thanks for sharing that jelsoka. :flower:

quiet a lot of people in the business think the oposite:(
but i think it would be a pitty if she does not have a big chance soon, even if soon "should be" now as now about age, it is really managable to start more seriously. Unfortunatly she is currently in japan, in an agency just average.:(

^^ you're welcome :flower:

^ that's not a big problem if she is not like a boom, at least she will have time to know more and understand more, and not even a problem she will be a little bit older, so many models are still there with her double age. :smile:

She has a showcard for Milan S/S 09
supermodels

Attachments

• em-kristinavaiciunaite.JPG
    em-kristinavaiciunaite.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 8
it is a bit "now or never" for her this season,and i really hope she will make it, she is very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->