Valeriya Melnik

^ merci beaucoup ! Glad to see new pics of her, definitely need more and more :blush::heart:

Mode_a_Paris_rajah_css07_092_FashionWeekPhotos.com_2007.jpg

^yay, another one :woot::heart: merci beaucoup again :P:flower:

Next London updated her portfolio, and changed her name to Melnyk in the process.

Still Melnik with her other agencies, though.

next

Why isn't she doing runway (aside from a few HC shows)..?

She's obviously not too young, and not that new anymore either...

I'm not a big fan, but I think she could do pretty well if Next started pushing her...

-next paris-

She has something of Eugenia Volodina in her, no?

Why isn't she doing runway (aside from a few HC shows)..?

She's obviously not too young, and not that new anymore either...

I'm not a big fan, but I think she could do pretty well if Next started pushing her...
Hopefully Next has a long-term plan for her. But like you said, she's been around for a while now, and nothing much seems to be happening. So perhaps she should start looking into other options...

[chic management]

^Thanks so much for the pictures Nelly Cat :heart::wink: Seems she can bear all the looks without losing her own touch. And that should weight more in her career. We never know what her agency/agent have planned but her career seems a bit too typical of many girls at Next (Nataliya Piro, Anna Arendshorst... many editorials, good ones and a few HC shows and almost nothing during RTW fashion weeks). I always wonder if this is a strategy on purpose...

love those pics, thanks! and i hope that she can make more...

Some girls just seem not to have good reaction at RTW shows. So why to try something if u most likely never achieve much. With this girl i would say she should go more commercial route. She is beautiful, classic features, great body... i can see a lot of cash if she would get the right management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->