Alex Turner

Cannot stop laughing/crying over Alex's new look, W T F!

2gvrbz9.jpg

tumblr.com/f-yeaharcticmonkeys

^ I love his hair like that! It looks very Elvis Presley-ish. Don't think he takes himself very seriously, which makes it more endearing.

Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner was greeted in the arrivals hall of LAX airport on Sunday (12 February) by his new girlfriend Arielle Vandenberg.

cozycot/ontd

5pKJm.jpg

life.com/ontd

wow, that's quite some PDA and unusual for Alex :P I don't know his new girlfriend but she's gorgeous! ^_^

I only know her because of who's she's dated: Adam Levine and Shaun White. Alex seems like a total douche bag to me now, it's like he's left his British and unassuming identity behind completely.

^ He started looking like that when he was dating Alexa. I long for the early 2007 Alex.

If his new girlfriend used to date Adam Levine and Shaun White, I really haven't high hopes for her.

^ A model apparently.
If his new girlfriend used to date Adam Levine and Shaun White, I really haven't high hopes for her.
I don't know anything about either of them so can't say. She's been dating Alex for about six months now - she was on tour with him in the US, UK and Australia. He seems to be a serious relationship kinda guy so who knows how long it will last!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ A model apparently.

I don't know anything about either of them so can't say. She's been dating Alex for about six months now - she was on tour with him in the US, UK and Australia. He seems to be a serious relationship kinda guy so who knows how long it will last!

I found her on imdb.com. She has had several acting roles. There is not a bio with age or anything else. I only saw one pic of them together before in September. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3840286/Arctic-Monkey-Alex-Turners-prize.html. I thought she was a groupie.

I only know her because of who's she's dated: Adam Levine and Shaun White. Alex seems like a total douche bag to me now, it's like he's left his British and unassuming identity behind completely.

:( Worried about this: and what's with the model type jumping him at the airport? It's kind of pretentious, rock-girlfriend behaviour innit? Alexa was much more lowkey about these sorts of things, and I find that Alexa is "different" looking, too; more quirky like Joanna as well.

Oh well, wish him the best. Maybe this girl is really sweet? :unsure:

I just made a thread for her with more pictures. I'm not sure that she did actually date Adam Levine?

Wearing Saint Laurent to promote the new album. Makes sense, he fits the rockabilly look and silhouette that Slimane sent down the runway. His hair actually looks decent here:

2vxitd1.jpg

thefashionisto

Wearing Saint Laurent to promote the new album. Makes sense, he fits the rockabilly look and silhouette that Slimane sent down the runway. His hair actually looks decent here:

thefashionisto

Yes, that's a nice shot, and the jacket looks good.

I didn't think the interview was all that flirty, but here's the UK Express article about it followed by the said interview...

Susanna Reid and Alex Turner's flirting was reciprocal

THERE'S been an extraordinarily censorious response to the interview conducted by Susanna Reid with Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys on the BBC Breakfast programme last week.

Reading some of the comments posted online you’d think Susanna, 42, was a shameless Jezebel who had flaunted herself and by doing so put poor Alex – a mere 27 by comparison – in some sort of hopelessly compromised situation.

If you watch the footage there’s no denying there’s a cheeky flirt going on. It’s also reciprocal
In fact far from appearing uncomfortable or embarrassed, I’d suggest that Alex looked like someone keenly aware that if it all got a bit too much there were other blokes out there who – only if they had to of course – would volunteer to undergo such a traumatic experience in his place.

P.S. I read somewhere that he's "single" again - is that true?

P.S. I read somewhere that he's "single" again - is that true?

I'm pretty sure he's still with Arielle

I laughed when I saw this on tumblr a while ago

Alex vs One Direction in Burberry Prorsum FW 2013/14 and in Saint Laurent Paris FW 2013/14

tumblr_mruduok_Kz_W1r1mrcso1_250_copy.jpg

tumblr/arcticmonkeysus

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightSeeker1985
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->