Alex Turner

that would be amazing! I was sooo crazy about their first album, definitely my favourite of 2008! (and one of my very favourites in general) :heart:

Thank you so much, HeatherAnne, for posting that video! I can't believe I had no idea this thread existed ha.

I've been hearing rumors of a reported confirmation for a second Shadow Puppets album within a year. I'm not completely sure if it's true, but it comes from a pretty reliable source. I think it's the perfect next step for him.

Can't believe I'm going to see the Arctic Monkeys perform on Monday! Can't wait, I'll try and post some pictures if I'm able to take some good ones!

That reminded me that I'm going in October :-) I don't know how I'll be able to wait that long...

^I saw them only a little over a month ago but Im already dying to know when there coming back to NY:D, and I love the Submarine sndtk, his voice gives me chills

^I agree! I cannot decide which version of Piledriver Waltz I like better.... but it's my favourite song of Suck It And See! :heart:

Albert Hammond and Albert Hammond Jr were tweeting back and forth about the Submarine album today.

20jimpw.png

twitter.com/alberthammond

Here's Alex with the Monkeys doing a cover of Dion's "Only You Know". Swoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of us crossing our fingers for a Shadow Puppets reunion, we at least have an Arctic Monkeys B-Side featuring Miles titled "Little Illusion Machine" on The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala single coming out in August.

Taken from the critically acclaimed album "Suck It And See", this stunning single is backed with an exclusive B-side featuring Miles Kane and the Death Ramps.
-dominorecords.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought only girls changed their hair after breakups :smile: I like it, he looks older.

2j2jdkm.png
mm91yo.jpg

f*uckyeaharcticmonkeys.tumblr

^Im not crazy about it either, I have to see more pics though. but i looove his hair longer i was a big fan of the Humbug hair lol. And that Dion cover is amzing, I would love if he did an album of covers.

Umm.. it's kind of 80s. Do we know for sure they've broken up?? Someone direct me to some sources!

Yeah, it looks kind of 80s: I think I like it!

Would like to see more pics though.

Do we know for sure they've broken up?? Someone direct me to some sources!

There is a thread here in the "Rumours" section that has links to the Daily Mail and the Mirror, but I have seen it on NME too. It's everywhere and it's been confirmed by Alexa's rep. Yes, Alex (and Alexa) is definitely a single man! Get in the queue :smile:

^Thanks for the info. I found that thread last night. Love that he's single but I'm disappointed for them.

Anyway, I just downloaded the Submarine EP and it's fabulous.

You're totally welcome :flower: Yes, I thought they made a cute couple, oh well. It matters more that they're happy of course. I have tickets to see the Monkeys in September: can't wait!

Err, okay maybe I don't like the hair. Stay away from the hair gel, please sir.

2mheu07.jpg

contactmusic

Why on earth are they standing with their faces so close together? Nice suit, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria Clara099
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->