Alexander McQueen F/W 2024.25 by Glen Luchford

Here is my entry @vogue28
McQ Sean McGirr.jpg
Oh wait.. this isn't The Ad Campaign Challenge thread, and you didn't make a challenge that has a theme about a diffusion brands.:rolleyes:

PS: I have mixed feelings about this entire ad campaign, and I cannot express what I think.

well he delivered on the campaign. i think these are great. has an unsettling energy thats been missed at mcqueen

not sure if anyone can improve his tailoring but maybe he will find his footing and put mcqueen in the same league as the japanese streetwear brands. but definitely never back in the same league as burtons/mcqueens pristine collections.

good news is that they finally revived mcqueens diffusion line, mcq via this guy. bad news, they lost their mainline.

Bring miss Burton back please. Way too generic.

Simmons saves the day :smile:
Has same vibes as what he did for Givenchy with CWK, but I don't mind.

a disgraceful collection saved (kinda) by a good campaign.

I'm afraid they delivered... something. I don't hate it. It feels very 2016 in a way. I like the second image and the last one the most, but by god those are some of the most horrid shoes I've seen. And I heard that the hoof boots sold out immediately? People will wear anything lmao

McGirr had nowhere to go but up and still managed no better than sideways.

Surprisingly they not hired MeiseL to save it in the eyes of fashion fans at least like all Clares and Natachas did, but the first two somehow remind his british Vogue's Anglo-Saxon Attitude still

My main issue with this is that it feels quite junior, quite deuxième ligne. It’s not terrible and it would have made a great campaign for McQ.

Mr. McGuire needs to up the McAnte.
But let’s give him time.

Surprisingly they not hired MeiseL to save it in the eyes of fashion fans at least like all Clares and Natachas did, but the first two somehow remind his british Vogue's Anglo-Saxon Attitude still

Why not Nick Knight actually?

For me, the campaign evokes more of a 2016 Meisel feeling. Vogue Italia's Food for thought and New thought, new vision come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->