Alexander McQueen F/W 2024.25 by Glen Luchford

looks better than they did in the show but that's a low bar, to put it mildly.

it looks better than the show but too much young vibes.
I like the photography style too, but yes, I'm still underwhelmed. I want depth, drama, impeccable tailoring, great modelling, and, most of all, great clothes.

It's a level up so let's hope they invest on the next show (materials, production, models and ideas-wise) to match.

^yeah I like it better than I did in the show but I'll wait for the next show to see how he's shaping up. Luchford can only do so much and real life doesn't come with a moody black and white filter.

Seeing the new logo just feels so wrong without the 'Alexander', thank god the sans serif trend is dead so they didn't try to make it some godawful blocky typeface too

The logo is strange. Seeing it so big and singular is just out of balance, plus it makes the images look all the more like a random advertorial as opposed to a full campaign.

The other issue is having it without the Alexander has McGirr's work look even more like diffusion McQ, or even a diffusion of the diffusion. It's just so painfully "young" and forced it's hard to find anything enjoyable about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->