Alexander Skarsgard

Walks to his waiting helicopter in New York City - August 5, 2011

tlfan

"walks to his waiting helicopter"? Could he be ANY cooler.........

Alexander Skarsgard walks back to his hotel after having lunch at Cafe Habana on Wednesday (August 10) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor revealed during an appearance on Live with Regis and Kelly that he initially quit acting after breaking into the business as a kid.

“I did something and when I was 13, it got some attention and I didn’t like being famous. I didn’t want to be recognized, I was insecure, I didn’t like the attention, I didn’t want people knowing who I was; so to hear people on TV, radio talking about who I was and what I like was kind of confusing,” Alex said.

justjared

Getting to work on his new project, Alexander Skarsgard was spotted outside of his trailer on the set of “What Maisie Knew” in New York City on Thursday (August 11).

The “True Blood” actor donned a casual outfit of jeans and a t-shirt as he reported for duty after signing a few autographs for some patiently awaiting fans.

Alexander's new film co-stars Julianne Moore while telling the story of "a young girl who is caught in the middle of her parents' bitter divorce"

In related news, Mr Skarsgard recently made an appearance on "Live! With Regis and Kelly" during which time he revealed that he wasn’t always sure about becoming an actor.

The 34-year-old Swedish hunk explained, “I did something and when I was 13, it got some attention and I didn’t like being famous. I didn’t want to be recognized, I was insecure, I didn’t like the attention, I didn’t want people knowing who I was; so to hear people on TV, radio talking about who I was and what I like was kind of confusing.”

celebrity-gossip

Alexander Skarsgard gets to work on his new film, What Maisie Knew, on Friday (August 12) in New York City.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor shot scenes with his young co-star, who held onto his arms as he swung her up in the air.

The drama, based on the novel by Henry James, centers around a young girl named Maisie who gets caught in the middle of a custody battle between her parents.

justjared

^LOL look at his gigantic feet! I think this is the first time I noticed them :smile:

It's almost too much of a good thing. Almost :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish he wore suits out and about in LA more often, if only for our benefit.

Beautiful GQ cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->