Alexander Skarsgard

:woot: Is he? That's great news! I hope we get pictures of him and Kirsten Dunst. They look so good together. :heart:

Aww, he's sooo cute with that little girl.
I hope to see him with the perfect girlfriend soon, I don't know why but I want to see him with someone in a healthy relationship, with perfect babies on the way :innocent:.

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his pecs though a blue Nike tee as he walks to the gym on Tuesday (August 23) in New York City.
The 34-year-old True Blood actor was also spotted hitting the gym on Monday.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard
Earlier in the week, it was announced that Alex is in negotiations to star opposite Brit Marling in The East, a thriller about a female agent infiltrating an eco-terrorism group.
The film would shoot in October and November in Nashville, Tennessee.

InStyle - September 2011

justjared, ontd

Alexander Skarsgard wears a black Nike top as he heads to the gym for a workout on Wednesday (August 24) in New York City.
The 34-year-old Swedish actor has made trips to the gym three days in a row this week to keep his body in shape.
Alex is currently in NYC while filming his next project, What Maisie Knew, which will be released in theaters next year.
Earlier in the week, it was announced that Alex is in negotiations to star opposite Brit Marling in The East, a thriller about a female agent infiltrating an eco-terrorism group.
FYI: Alex is wearing Persol 2999-S Sunglasses.

justjared

Alexander Skarsgard wears a pair of Persol 649 sunglasses while walking down the street in the rain on Thursday (August 25) in New York City.
The True Blood hunk turns 35 TODAY! Happy birthday, Alex!!!
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander, who’s in town to film his latest movie, What Maisie Knew, has reportedly signed on for another project.
Variety reports he’s attached to star in the drama Disconnect, “which follows a large ensemble of characters who are affected - and in some cases destroyed - by the Internet and other forms of modern communication.”
Alex is set to play a former Marine who is in financial trouble and “is emotionally cut off from his wife, prompting him to seek an affair.”

justjared

Alexander Skarsgard arrives on the set of his latest movie, What Maisie Knew, on Friday (August 26) in New York City.
The 35-year-old Swedish actor, who celebrated his birthday the day before, took time to greet fans and pose for photos before getting to work.
Alex’s schedule might just get a bit busier!
Along with True Blood, he’s in talks for the thriller The East with Brit Marling and is rumored to be attached to the drama Disconnect.
10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard arriving on the What Maisie Knew set in NYC…

justjared

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the cover of BlackBook magazine’s September 15th Anniversary Issue, on newsstands next week!

Here’s what the 35-year-old Straw Dogs actor had to share with editor Nick Haramis:

On Kate Bosworth (the piece was written before they split:( “Kate is such a great actress, and she’s so much more than a good-looking Hollywood starlet… I make it a rule not to talk about myself and Kate. I so desperately try to keep my private life out of the tabloids because becoming a celebrity rather than an actor can really get in the way of a good performance.”

On shooing Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” video: “It’s funny, I spent seven months in the African desert, putting my blood, sweat, and tears—my heart and my soul—into [HBO's Generation Kill], and still, more often than not people want to talk about the six hours I spent filming the music video for Lady Gaga’s ‘Paparazzi.’”

On refusing to bite his fans: “That’s one thing I’ll never really understand. But the main reason I don’t ever do it is because if I do it just once, every single person will be like, ‘Bite me! Bite me! Bite me!’”

justjared

Alexander Skarsgard carries his young co-star on the set of their new movie, What Maisie Knew, on Tuesday (August 30) in New York City.

The 35-year-old actor also grabbed a cup of coffee in Tribeca while taking a break from work.

Alex, who covers the current issue of BlackBook, told the mag why he refuses to bite True Blood fans.

“That’s one thing I’ll never really understand. But the main reason I don’t ever do it is because if I do it just once, every single person will be like, ‘Bite me! Bite me! Bite me!’” he explained.

justjared

He really needs to make babies soon. He looks adorable with kids.

more On Set

a-skarsgard.net

Last edited by a moderator:
he makes such a perfect hubby and daddy :drool: much :blush:
I need more daily shots :judge:

he looks hot with that kid but she´s freaking me out lol

i develop maternal feelings when i see him with a kid:ninja:i need help:lol:

he's looking really good atm:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members