^Wonderland cover & ed are the best of all his recent shoots, imo
the 3rd and 4th shots are just so :crush:
(we need a drooling emoticon!)

Thanks for sharing :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I can handle much more Alex-hotness to be quite honest :shock:

:shifty:

too much Hotness, I can't take it anymore !!! :wub: - > no drool icon

and no its properly normal to develop maternal instincts when seeing Alex with a kid and feeling pregnant too :lol:

He's really the sexiest actor at the moment. Seriously he's like sex on legs, and he wears clothes so perfectly. I mean in all of his candids even in sports clothes, he makes the pieces looks interesting and attractive.

Alexander Skarsgard takes in a tennis match during day two of the 2011 U.S. Open on Tuesday (August 30) at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens, New York.
The 35-year-old actor, who earlier in the day shot scenes for What Maisie Knew, watched Rafael Nadal defeat Andrey Golubev in straight sets.
Alex’s Straw Dogs co-star, James Marsden, recently dished to BlackBook about their intense fight scenes.
“There were times when Alex really did beat the s– out of me. There was a moment when he launched me into a wall, smacked me right in the face, and pressed a gun into my forehead. He pressed it so hard you could see the ring of the barrel on my forehead afterward. But the second they cut the scene, he’d go right back to his compassionate, considerate self: ‘Are you okay, Jimmy? Everything fine?’” James shared.

justjared

Alexander Skarsgard strolls through the set of his latest film What Maisie Knew while on location in NYC’s Central Park on Thursday (September 1).

justjared

I can't wait to see Straw Dogs. And Battleship as well.

And one of these recent interviews where he gets asked about Spongebob ... so hilarious. "Was I on that show?" I love that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
even every word he says is Sexy !!!
I;m melting everytime alex speaks, what a hottie

Alexander Skarsgard hits BlackBook’s 15th anniversary party at Dream Downtown on Wednesday (September 7) in NYC.

The 35-year-old actor, who currently graces the cover of the mag’s latest issue, met up with his True Blood co-star, Kristin Bauer, and Generation Kill co-star James Ransone, at the bash.

justjared

^me too, they're adorable
Ppei4.gif

ontd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"