Alexander Wang

Yeah... I don't get it. Maybe they just had little defects that you can barely even notice and so I they got them really cheaply or something like that! Mine came yesterday and I do really love it.

To those with T by Alexander Wang dresses... how do you wear them? I bought a WHITE T dress (which I realize now was a mistake) and it's so sheer...! I feel like I need a dress to put underneath his T dress. It still has the tag as I can't for the life of me figure out how to style it.

^It took me quite a while to figure out how to wear the T by Alexander Wang tank tops, too :lol: I thought wearing another transparent layer underneath would work well, but it doesn't, so now I usually wear a leather bikini top or some other cute lace lingerie underneath. Not sure if something like that would work with the dress, too.
But I have a sheer dress from another brand that I always wear with another very thin and sheer dress underneath and it looks fine there.

Thanks for the reply Psylocke! Ahhh... I mean I thought of the idea of a slip underneath but it's still going to be noticeable I think, which will be even more awkward. At this point I'm thinking of just using the dress as a tucked in white tank, even though I really want to sport it as a dress.

Let's revive this thread..I know that all of you guys are still buying Wang pieces!

alexander wang clothing has been faked, and quite a lot of fake dresses are on ebay now. (i accidentally bought two of them :unsure:)

i have this cashmere/lambskin moto jacket and it is amazing. it hits right at the thigh. (stylehive)

i love wang's leather pieces!

if i ever get pregnant i think i would like some of my maternity clothes to be T by Alexander wang. :blush: a lot of it seems really comfy!

Attachments

• alexandermoto.jpg
    alexandermoto.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3
I have three bags by AW and a few pieces of clothing. Recently purchased the marled black ruched skirt from his T line. LOVE it. So soft and stylish. I can dress it up or down.

I really love the Diego bucket bag. However, I have the first gen. coco duffel and have had problems with the leather ripping. (I emailed customer service but they require so many steps it's almost too much of a bother)... How does the Diego hold up? Worth it?
:flower:

my diego has been holding up pretty well so far, but the leather isn't great along the piping around the bottom of the bag...
it rubbed away pretty quickly, just from rubbing againt my clothes etc i think?
it's not like it touches the ground, since the spiky bottom prevents that even if i do put it down

What's CS like in his SoHo store like? Haven't made the trip yet.

The SAs can be a little standoffish but I've mostly had decent service every time I've been in. Although the reputation of their SAs from what I've heard from other people is generally quite bad and a friend of mine refuses to go in there any more because they were so rude to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->