Alexandre Herchcovitch S/s 2005

Spacemiu

Reaction score
:heart: I think the print mix well and creat a intresting combinatin, the shoes are veyr cute and I lvoe the seting :heart:

adorable down to hair and make up, so fresh :heart:

thanks for the topic & the pictures spacemiu :flower:

Generally, I like it (so far). The baby-doll pieces are great. Gorgeous setting.

I'd really like to see more. Thanks Space.

I love the setting.

The print that is incorporated into every other piece leave much to be desired though. At least its original though. Kind of seventies hippie meets jogging partner meets warrior.

I want a babydoll dress now...

gorgeous stage...if only the clothes could match it...

Finally style.com has put this up...
00020f.jpg
00070f.jpg

00080f.jpg
00090f.jpg

00120f.jpg
00240f.jpg

00250f.jpg
00290f.jpg

00300f.jpg

the set was fantastic...but i think the hair is ******** and distracting...very annoying to me...

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 14 2004, 12:44 AM
the set was fantastic...but i think the hair is ******** and distracting...very annoying to me...
[snapback]366286[/snapback]​

:huh: ...******** hair? arent you a bit exaggerating :huh:

i actually love it :blush:

i know you do lena...i read your post...but this is one of the few times i disagree with you...and i really strongly disagree...i just cannot stand it...i find it terribly distracting from the clothing which already has a lot going on...not to mention the very busy set (which i love)...it just reminds me of a bad test...i think it takes away from the clothes...and makes the giorls look cross-eyed...which i guess is why i said ********... :wacko:

just wrong wrong wrong... i respect that others may see it differently...but that's my opinion...
i just hate the hair... :flower:

i just found out this dress is RUBBER...!!! :P :woot:
i really like the collection...even if the hair bothers me... :P :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gald it's rubber
i thought it would be so heavey if it was leather, plus much nicer to the animals

you are delivering the goods spacemiu :wink: thanx for the pics!

i really like this! i love the colors and prints. i am a fan of orange, but sometimes i feel relectant to wear it. its a bright spot, amognst all the neutral colors ( which i like too) its playful ...i really want one of these dresses :cry:

more friendly rubber :P

and i heard all the flowers were real and the place smelled amazing... :flower:

Hope this isn't too off topic, as it isn't the s/s collection, but you can find the fall/winter collection here.

"Herchcovitch's Fall/Winter '04 collection makes reference to influences ranging from Japanese caricatures to Hollywood "B" movies and is available online exclusively at YOOX."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->