Nanette Lepore S / S '04 - New York R-t-w

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
A fave NY indsider brand for fun girly clothes. Outfits seen at SATC.

Very intresting prints and colors that will go well with the S / S '04 mood. Intresting cut-out detail on the last dress, but not sure if it went anywhere. :unsure:

hmm, more cute prints :P
good for my clients

i love nanete lepore...her lothes are cut for women, not little girls :smile:
this collection is very pretty & feminine, as usual, wiht soem fresh prints & silouetes

what a treat...
nanette lepore...
gharani strok...
my favorites!!! now who knows where i can find cynthia steffe's s/s 04 pictures? :flower:

i really like these pieces as well. i like how her version of vintage is the polar opposite of marc jacobs'... very girly... but cut for a girl's figure. marc cuts his clothing for a man's. :heart:

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Sep 25th, 2003 - 7:03 pm
i really like these pieces as well. i like how her version of vintage is the polar opposite of marc jacobs'... very girly... but cut for a girl's figure. marc cuts his clothing for a man's.  :heart:
i agree. at least, for a boyish figure
Contessacolette, try wireimage.com for Cynthia Steffe :flower:

Seems a little bold and tarty for my tastes. :doh: Although, I do really like the skirt suit in the second to last picture. :shock: I just wish it was in a different color or print. I'm hoping the 3/4 sleeve fitted jackets will still be in for Spring.

Thanks for the images, Ignitioned. :flower:

Very cute and sweet, I've liked her clothes for ages too. Nothing really new though.

Originally posted by pinkcouture@Sep 25th, 2003 - 9:22 pm
Cute. I like the dress in the middle in the first set of pics.
I like that dress too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->