Alexina Graham

Saracita

Reaction score
British redhead Alexina is my favorite among the 2008 Ford SMOW runner-ups :heart:

Height: 5'11.5''
Bust: 32''
Waist: 24.5''
Hips: 34''
Agencies: Ford, Models 1

fordmodels.tv

I love her coloring, and there's just something about that face... so much unrealized potential :blush:

glynisarbanphotography.com

Alexina won a Ford contract (though I kind of hope she'll end up elsewhere :innocent:), and she also received a $100K contract with Maybelline.

89irsqp.jpg
8c26ref.jpg

Thanks for opening her a thread Saracita :wink:
I've noticed her a few weeks on models1 board and didn't know she was in Ford's contest at that time... hope to see more soon too !

And the test shots by Glynis are really impressive :heart:

New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2008

Rachel Roy

na-be By Victorya Hong

gettyimages.com

she looks quite different from the first pics to the last set...first i thought "such a beauty!", then something (maybe her chin or jaws) made me change my mind :( great colors, though

I was surprised to see her at fashion week, and I kind of wish they would've waited, actually. Sent her back to London to groom her a little and build her book, and then given her a proper start next season.

But now that she's there, I hope to see more of her. Thanks for posting :smile:

I was surprised to see her at fashion week, and I kind of wish they would've waited, actually. Sent her back to London to groom her a little and build her book, and then given her a proper start next season.

But now that she's there, I hope to see more of her. Thanks for posting :smile:

I think she needs some more development too but honestly her runway pictures, if they are not as amazing as the test shots, aren't that bad. The make-up is part responsible of her less striking look, especially at na-be, the Rachel Roy ones are quite good though. And she's maybe one of those models who are doing better in editorials than on catwalks, it wouldn't be the first one (I'm thinking of Masha Novoselova who clearly shows how powerful she is when she appears in a mag while in runway it's just so-so).

Anyway she's still young and new... but I agree, now that she's there, I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot :heart:

London FW08 showcard

They forgot her height? :blink:

15yvvcx.jpg

MDC

Last edited by a moderator:
^hard to recognize her in that show but she looks pretty.

Alice and Olivia backstage
http://www.***************/image/2008/W7/021020082209116456.jpg
elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->