Alexina Graham

A Detacher SS09
alexinaadetacherey4.jpg

Doucette Duvall SS09
alexinadoucetteduvallsx8.jpg

wwd

I hope she will do it London... She's still among my absolute favorite redheads (and this status is hard to get :lol:) and her tests are flawless (love her new hairdo actually :heart:). What strikes me the most is the subtle mix of pure edginess and something I would call sensuality... Well, I hope the fact that London won't be overcrowded by famous models will help her to get more opportunities and definitely launch her...:heart: fingers crossed!

^London can be pretty spare sometimes, model-wise, so I think she has a good shot. And I love the hair too, it really suits her! :wub:

she's featured in Debut in Another Magazine
Debut (12 pages)
photography: Mariano Vivanco
styling: Nicola Formichetti
models: Amanda Sage, Georgina and Olivia at IMG, Sian, Abbey, Kika Rose Sophie at Models 1, Thea at Storm, Alexina Graham and Issie Cobb at Independent, Isa, Helena G and Hattie at Select

independent

Burberry S/S 09 by Mario Testino

burberry5.jpg

burberry4.jpg

burberry3.jpg

burberry2.jpg

burberry1.jpg

DISHING THE DIRT: Burberry has gone back to nature for spring, with an ad campaign shot on location at Petersham Nurseries, the posh garden center outside London that boasts a restaurant with dirt floors. The campaign, shot in color, breaks in the February issues of magazines including Vanity Fair, Vogue and W in the U.S., and in Esquire, GQ and Harper’s Bazaar in the U.K. The campaign was designed by Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey and shot by Mario Testino. Models Lily Donaldson, Eden Clarke, Alexina Graham and Richard Wyndham slouch and pout alongside actor Alex Pettyfer; musicians George Craig and Sam Beeton; and photographer Emily Hope against a background of greenery. Burberry has focused on outerwear — consistently a big seller — as well as the newly expanded denim and sport collections, jewelry and shoes. The Gardener Bag makes its debut in the campaign. “I wanted the mood to be gentle, relaxed, romantic and about a quiet, beautiful sense of luxury,” said Bailey. “This campaign highlights the spirit of our wonderfully crumpled classics.” — S.C. (WWD)

(WWD)

So fresh in the Burberry ads. This girl is going to be major - she was the first face I looked at when I saw these.

Wow Burberry ads are big surprise for me!I am happy for her though!!

Behind the scenes shots. Btw, she's only in one of the images that were posted above - the last one.

burberry05yy2vq3.jpg

081210lescoulissesdushoxz7.jpg

vogue.co.uk/vogue.fr

Yeah, I think she was the odd one out, unfortunately. Her two shots so far are terribly unflattering. You can barely see her face, and that pose... The backstage pics are so much cuter -_-

burberry.com

love her new hair cut and the pics chosen for her showcard are great :wink:
hope to see more from her on the runway :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->