Krysten Ritter

Arrives at Los Angeles International Airport 09/07/2015

hawtcelebs

Actress Krysten Ritter attends a screening of IFC Films' "Asthma" hosted by The Cinema Society and Northwest at Roxy Hotel on October 8, 2015 in New York City.
FylFu1a.jpg

Lzd08GF.jpg

kiLhi6i.jpg

zimbio

Krysten Ritter – ‘Asthma’ Screening in NYC - HQs

celebmafia

Krysten Ritter – Netflix Presents the Cast of Marvel’s Jessica Jones at Comic Con New York

celebmafia

Actress Krysten Ritter attends the red carpet of Netflix presentation at the Matadero Cultural center on October 20, 2015 in Madrid, Spain.

zimbio

She must be gearing for promos for her tv show. I like the white look as it has slight superhero nod with the cape.

Taylor Schilling and Krysten Ritter keep it chic and sophisticated while striking a pose at the photo call for the launch of Netflix at Palazzo Parigi on Thursday (October 22) in Milan, Italy.

justjared

Krysten Ritter – The Netflix Launch at Palazzo Del Ghiaccio in Milan, Italy, October 2015

celebmafia

She's getting some amazing comments for Jessica Jones! Cannot wait. Also I love the white ensemble here. :wub:

At the premiere of Jessica Jones in New York on Tuesday

dailymail

She looks gorgeous in white, can't wait for this show looks awesome.

Oh man, Krysten has been looking really good. Cannot wait for her to smash Jessica Jones! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Krysten Ritter looked suitably smart as she headed to ABC studios for an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday

Krysten during a leisurely outing

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->