Ali Lohan

Ali Lohan out for a Bike Ride in L.A, Aug 24

eyeprime

dont know how she can be a model, she is uglyyyyyyyy!

ugly!? :shock::shock::blink:, i think she's quite the contrary.

Now that last outfit, THAT may be "ugly" :huh:. Good to have new pics though, atleast she looks good

this is going to so sound really weird - but sometimes in the face she looks a bit like sam ronson to me :ninja:

this is going to so sound really weird - but sometimes in the face she looks a bit like sam ronson to me :ninja:

:shock::shock::shock: Never realized it before but now i see what you mean!!! I think it may have something to do with the constant "pouting" look? she does resemble her quite a bit :shock::ninja:

yeah the scowl certainly helps. I think it's also just her coloring - the kind of tawny colored skin with straight black brows and the freckles....glad to see I'm not the only one who sees it! :ninja:

2eg9snq.jpg
ali_lohan_sp2.jpg
ali_lohan_sp1.jpg
ali_lohan_sp3.jpg

thefablife

Is plastic surgery talk allowed?
Cause whatever happened to her did not happen naturally. The face I mean. Oh and it's obvious she's trying to get high-fashion measurements...

she looks soo scary! she shouldnt have played around with her face!!!

Seriously Dina Lohan should be in jail!!!

What the hell happened to Ali!? and what the hell is going on with her upper lip, I guess she gets her lip injections with her sister. THis is tragic!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I thought that too! Is there anyone on Planet Lohan who isn't just bizarre?? :shock: She was an attractive girl with a dynamite body- what is this supposed to be??

I so agree with the sentiment she is naturally such a beautiful girl. Such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->