Ali Lohan Inspired by Lindsay Lohan

can't say I didn't see this one coming...:rolleyes:

she is 14... and that quote sounds very innocent. just a little kid dreaming of signing autographs and feelings like a star. but still, you would think she would have learned a thing or two about the reality of it given all her sister's gone through........

^Yeah, it does just sound like a dream, but she unfortunately has all the resources to actually make it happen.

I blame their mom and dad.

Poor girls. Look at Lindsay, she has some potential to do decent work but can't seem to get it ogether.
And i can see her lil sis going the same path.

If they ever want to make it ,they are going to have to get rid of their attention seeking mom.

Once she makes a tell-all book on Lindsay (which I'm sure she will); I hope the girls get a clue of what type of person she is and realise that she isn't good news for their careers.

what more could you expect when she grew up in a family like that? i saw it coming

aliloh82407-1.JPG

A Socialite's Life

their mother should write a parenting book! :lol: Best seller for sure...:innocent:

I thought she did already. Or was it Britney's mom? I swear one of them did though. :unsure:

And after reading the OP the first thing that popped into my head was an image of Dina with dollar signs in her eyes and a "ka-ching" bell.

I think these girls grew up without the right kind of love and attention so they need it from the rest of the world.

I think it's sickening that this is what society has been reduced to , young people think that fame is the only thing in life worth having.

I think it's sickening that this is what society has been reduced to , young people think that fame is the only thing in life worth having.

AGREE so much, well said,
i think its sad how young people think this way
so so sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"