Ali Lohan

She looks like a transgender here. Cute outfit though, if we're looking for positives.

There is a reason why she looks so bad but we arent allowed ti dicuss it ... so but i'm sure she did some work

I think she would look so much better with all black hair instead of nasty ombre.

*do not quote images, please**
thefablife

.....my god. WTF HAPPENED!!!? I mean....i dont want to get flamed but i actually like this look on Ali but....this is quite a change i must say. :shock::shock::o

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the comments above that she almost looks transgender, very masculine.

she looks like a real high fashion model imo. the blogs are saying she has a "problem" but you have to in order to do runway and not look like someone wants you there b/c you're famous. i.e. kylie jenner (who i love anyway) or pixie geldof.

Most of the reaction hasn't been to her body, it's been to her face.

To me, the only difference really seems that she's slimmed down and that her eyebrows are dyed darker (or drawn in darker?) and farther in. It makes her look SO masculine, which is where these "transgender" and "plastic-surgery" comments are coming from.

NYC - Oct 10

ali-lohan-2.jpg

ali-lohan-3.jpg

ali-lohan-1.jpg

RadarOnline.

Lindsay and Ali Lohan seen out shopping in Venice, Oct 18

lohan_eyeprime_130.jpg

eyeprime

^ Ew- those 'elephant bells'!! They were awful in the 70s and they are awful now... :yuk: God- Lindsay looks worn out... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->