Ali Lohan

I love her outfit for the JayZ/Kanye Concert and her outfit in Hawaii is nice as well. (I'm guessing it's Missoni..) The bottoms are little too short though.

the first outfit in #360 really is unflattering. it makes her look sick.

I'm sorry but the pictures in #360 (like almost all the recent pics of her) are very disturbing...

She looks quite ill. Not like illin' but sick. Not like sick! but at death's door.

^ I don't get this family...everybody can see how both the girls are killing themselves, and it seems like it is totally ignored... :cry:

^ Gee- being a barely working young 'model' must pay well, new Porsche and everything... :unsure:

Fault Winter 2011/2012
Photos by Gomilion & Leupold

ebook-free-download.net

Not bad- I guess she has potential....nice to see someone in this family working...! :P

Ok so, I know fake tan is awful and that a naturally pale skin is beautiful, but her paleness makes her look like she is sick, her skin tone is really ill-looking...

wonder if she is doing fashion week this year?
article011a59f8a000005d.jpg

spotted in nyc yesterday
x17online.com

Lindsay Lohan wears a pair of glasses as she lands in Los Angeles on Sunday (February 12) after a flight from New York City.
lindsay-lohan-flight.jpg

The 25-year-old actress was joined by her younger sister, Aliana.

Over the weekend, Lindsay rubbed shoulders with DJ Jus Ske at a party held at the top of the Standard Hotel in New York City.

Lindsay also attended the 2012 amfAR New York Gala at Cipriani Wall Street last week, where she wore Tom Ford with a pair of Prada shoes.

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->