Ali Lohan

^ Looks like Lohan Trout Lip Disease has struck again!! So they are back in LA not even halfway through Fashion Week; how's that deal making and modeling thing working out for you girls?? :huh:

Beverly Hills March 8

0vbfjl.jpg
3BOlXl.jpg

Just Jared

LOVE this outfit and her new car but she really doesnt look happy these days

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks like her brother michael jr (or what ever his name is) in these pics with her haircut.. I do also like her outfit, but without those shoes

i don´t like her new haircut. the outfit is okay

Lindsay Lohan and her sister Aliana head out after attending a birthday party on Monday night (March 12) at Gyu-Kaku in Los Angeles.
lindsay-lohan-aliana-birthday.jpg

Late last week, the 25-year-old actress and her sister went shopping at the Miu Miu boutique in Beverly Hills.

If you missed them, be sure to check out deleted scenes from Lindsay‘s “Real Housewives of Disney” sketch – the reality show spoof aired during Lindsay‘s hosting gig on Saturday Night Live earlier in the month.
JUSTJARED

She totally reminds me of Ines de la Fressange with the new haircut! I like it!

Ali Lohan 2012-04-03 - goes out to a coffee shop in Beverly Hills (10x) ~ HQs

Celebrity-Paradise.com

^ i think she is still pretty, but her haircut is terrible

i just realised how rude i sound. i didnt meant to sound rude.

i just think, some years ago, she was a really pretty girl. compared to now she looks different.
just like her sister, they both changed so much.

^ i agree. no you dont sound rude.. i just think she looked alot better before. now i dont know what look shes trying to achieve.

i would say she tries to look like a model.
i looked her up on wikipedia but it says nothing about modeling. it says she was singing, too. i did not know that!

maybe she likes her look now much better. in the past she looked like a little Lindsay. maybe she is sick of that and wants to look like Aliana now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->