Ali Stephens

The New York Times Magazine, August 3, 2008
Photography: Chad Pitman
Fashion Editor: Melissa Ventosa Martin

elite

loved the video, it portrayed the backstage mayhem so well. and ali is so smiley and cute, i love it. thanks teja.

I LOVE the New York Times ed, thanks so much! She looks gorgeous

Great video, Teja!

a2b0xy.jpg

149p3pv.jpg

9t0sjs.jpg

qy7f53.jpg

firstview

I LOVE her NY Times editorial! She looks especially stunning in the McQueen shot...she reminds me of Katherine Ross in that pic.

The New York Times Magazine, August 3, 2008
Photography: Chad Pitman
Fashion Editor: Melissa Ventosa Martin

Wow! :woot:

Archery and fencing are particularly standing out for me. I did not realize I had a kegadol-light fetish. :ninja:

^Amazing. She's the perfect girl for this collection - she has the kind of eclectic cool vibe Paulo's for Chloe clothes had. I'm hoping Hannah McGibbon will bring her back for another Chloe campaign under her direction. Ali has matured so much since her last Chloe shoot.

Ali for Neimans too!

Neiman Marcus NM101 F/W 08

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Teen Vogue Sept 08

^^ Great poser with a lots of energy & cutie as always! Ali's especially great in the New York Times Magazine ed! :heart:

Thanks Plato's_Cave, Faith, Luxx... etc, seriously thank u guys! ^_^:flower:

She's really truly AMAZING :wub:
thanks guys for all the new scans

she looks FABULOUS in chloe - the purple leggings make me smile :blush: and i :heart: the last pose for neiman marcus - very cool, sophisticated and confident. thank you for the scans :D:flower:

Chloe and Ali, two perfectly gorgeous things. She does every piece the right amount of justice and really fits the collection like a glove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->