Ali Stephens

^^ ah Terry Tsiolis again def sounds promising ^_^ and thanks rosebud888, both pics are nice, can't wait for FWs :heart:

she looks amazing
Ali_Stephens2.jpg

MDC

Here are some bigger scans of Ali in the Saks catalog. The pages were a bit big for my scanner, so some of the text got cut off.scanned by me
Impressive. Model that looks That Good despite everything... this is a performance :heart: thanks for your great scans

I just finished watching Ali's Model Talk video and I have to say I like her even more now. She seems so polite to everyone she's working with backstage, what a sweetie.

^ She seems so genuine in her interviews and in the backstage videos and photos. Both she and Karlie in the photo above are great models (no pun intended) for their poise, maturity, and work ethics. It makes you want to root for them as they progress in their careers.

As for the showcard. :woot: Her legs go on for days. With the superb editorial work we've seen as of late, I'm anxious to see how she'll do on the runways - which shows, how many...it's soon another exciting time of year :D

She's quickly becoming one of my favorites. I think she's so gorgeous.

And is it just me, or am I the only one thanks thinks Ali looks startlingly like Jeisa Chiminazzo ...I noticed it in her FW 08 Model Talk...all of a sudden I was like "Whoa! She looks like Jeisa!" I also see sudden flashes of Angela Lindvall in her at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Numero #96

I used my mums scanner...Idk they might be a bit dodgy :unsure:

scanned by OhJane

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"