Ali Stephens

^Yes.................thank you both so much!!!:flower:

I love all the different colours of the coats in the Vogue Russia ed^_^

Calvin Klein CK Jeans F/W 08.09
by Steven Meisel

scanned by achAT

ali just gets better and better :woot::heart:
thanks ohjane & tash for the scans

Gawd I hate that voiceover on the Chanel ad - I turned the sound off and started playing Eurythmics in the background. Its amazing how well it syncs up :lol: Ali looks pristine - she's really hitting her stride lately. Such a beauty - such an incredible beauty. She's so ethereal yet classic in some of those shots - its as though she stepped out of a John Singer Sargent painting.

Ali continues to blossom in her editorial work. Thanks for the Numero scans, OhJane :D:flower:

I'd seen the Chanel ad before...perhaps Ali is entertaining a career in acting as well?

has her sister been dropped from the elite board? i was looking around earlier and couldn't find her there...

Jason Wu s/s 2009 show

00080m.jpg

00290m.jpg

style.com

Um her facial expression is a bit weird there but it might just be cause the pic was taken in a bad moment... Anyway Im really excited for her at Fashion Week, cant wait to see her in Paris :crush:

00230m.jpg

style.com

awww...that is a cute candid with toni. and yes, i think it's more mid-smile for ali, but still adorable :crush: so gorgeous at jason wu :woot:

wow. a bit tan, aren't you ali? :P she looks amazing at rag and bone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->