Reaction score
ashley-olsen-allure-dec-2013__oPt.jpg

perezhilton

It's not that bad (as usual).

This is really nice for Allure... Huge Lauren Hutton vibe

Photographed by Peter Lindbergh

EIbaGlg.jpg

FASHIONSCANSREMASTERED.NET

Nice simple layout, she looks fresh and pretty.

I think she looks beautiful but I'm surprised she chose to do a cover that wasn't a more avant-garde, indie publication.

^ She's probably promoting their new E&J fragrance, so I guess the magazine is fitting...

It looks nice and she looks fresh actuqlly. Thou I prefer this one to be January rather than December cover

Honestly the best Allure cover that I've seen in years, and brilliant to see Lindbergh working for the magazine now. Particularly as he actually understands beauty, unlike Munro or NJ Roy who subsist off of Leibovitz-esque fake slickery in their imagery.

^ I feel the same way, its just a gorgeous cover, wonder how MK's looks.

Honestly the best Allure cover that I've seen in years, and brilliant to see Lindbergh working for the magazine now. Particularly as he actually understands beauty

Couldn't agree more, Lindbergh offers a much more natural and elegant take on beauty and it works great for Allure. This cover feels refreshing!

One of the best Allure covers I've seen this year, Peter brought out such a refreshing look.

MK's preview cover of Allure, december 2013
WocQGqkx8Ng.jpg

credit: vk.com/marykateandashley

Things are getting "intimate and sensual"? That's probably why she looks so tired.

Mary-Kate looks beautiful too, for a woman in her 40s...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->