• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Allure October 2006 : Jessica Simpson by Michael Thompson

All the $$ and the skinny in the world won't make you look great, i.e. jessica simpson. Oh and I'm also thinking about Paris Hilton when I say that too but I like her better. The magazine was blah. I'm getting of it. The articles are not interesting. I'm more into Elle now

bangitoutcw0.png

allure.com

Will someone please scan this article? :flower:

^Is there a specific page you want to see right now polka? My scanner has been acting strangely, so I'm kind of paranoid about scanning multiple pages :lol: (There are six in all) :flower:

The text, or the main points of it. ^_^ I read a bit of it in the store today, and can't remember a word of it. :lol:

Oh! Is there a blurb about the next issue? I couldn't find it when I looked.

^I didn't find a preview blurb, either, it wasn't just you!

Haha...I think I will scan all six, then :lol: Give me a while! :wink:

Yay, thanks Faith! :heart:
I'll give you karma as soon as it'll let me again. :shifty:

Ahh, they cheated us then! :lol: I always look forward to knowing who/what's in the next issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I get an issue of Allure, I always find myself looking for that "in next issue" blurb to see what's coming up - before I've even looked through the one I've just bought!

Those darn, pathetic, pouty lips... totally turns me off... :sick:

I didn't know about that. Mine are a little bigger. I might as well post them since I scanned them already.

rachela said:
does anyone know who next months cover girl will be? It always says the next model in a sidebar. thanks! :smile:

do you know where exactly it would be in the mag? i'll try to find it if you want.:flower:

MakeUpJunkie said:
I didn't know about that. Mine are a little bigger. I might as well post them since I scanned them already.

Yep! She looks great, doesn't she? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Coats.
Model: Natasha Poly.
Photos by Patrick Demarchelier

my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanillaCrush