Allure October 2018 : Rihanna by Nadine Ijewere

The editorials open with the Rihanna cover story, then it's those airbrushed shots of Gemma. There's another short 6 pg editorial, GLAM ROCKS, shot by Nastassia Bruckin, with models Iana Godnia and Riane Herzig, styled by Stella Greenspan. THE WORKBOOK is a studio-shot 8 pg series with Hyunji Shin, Callie Dixon and Ajak Deng, covering eyeliner and hair.
I don't even know what you are talking about. I don't think you took a closer look at them.

love the smiling shot the other one looks like her anTI cover. Love Gemma's ed TOO

I don't even know what you are talking about. I don't think you took a closer look at them.

The progression of time affects every single one of us. Aside from teenagers with perfect skin, the only people who don't need airbrushed in magazines are the ones who have a lot of work done - and that isn't Gemma. She's naturally lovely. But I get the feeling everyone expects her to look exactly like the otherworldly beauty she was ten (or more) years ago, the face that everyone fell in love with, and still adores today.

But life moves on, and faces change. Nobody needs to agree with me - because the mirror gives us all the same picture. It's inescapable. For everything else, there's airbrushing.

But if you look at the pictures you do see little wrinkles (as a 30 year old has them) and you do see her skin complexion.
I wouldn't say there has been no retouching at all - it's just not realistic in a fashion or beauty magazine. But it's not more than in any other editorial and so I'm baffled by the way you pointed that out as if she didn't look like herself.

I love Rihanna pictures! I hate Gemma's pictures. She looks bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->