Altuzarra F/W 2021.22 Paris

Basically he just ripped off other designers who are even not the originals and called this a collection! He is no better than his NYFW peers to be honest.

Without the split of the left thigh, I still don't know what is his identity?

I'm really into the knitted looks and I'm a sucker for shawls, so that part of the collection gets my approval even if he's veering into the majestic loungewear terrain where The Row reigns supreme.

There are a couple looks that because of how they're styled reminded me of Gigli (calf length gown with tiers of ruffles at the hem, worn with a tiara) and Yohji (woolen dress styled with knit gloves and hat) . I'm just happy he's gotten away from Tom Ford tbh.

The printed dresses are something one would be forced to buy at the hotel's boutique once you realize your bags got lost in your way to Tulum.

I liked it. He moves so seamlessly between the knitwear outfits which look so comfy to those beautiful printed dresses. He's not changing the game but he's doing what suits best for him and his brand.

literally the only thing i like is the mauve knit. It's kinda breathtakingly chic.

knitwear is hard to do IMO so he gets extra points versus if it was just bias cut chiffon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->