I just got a catalog that has about 10 pages of Alyssa, I'll scan it tomorrow

the rest of them
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
scanned by me

I guess i over estimated the amount of pics :lol:
[/FONT]

Awww Matt.. you're crap at maths, but we still loves ya! :wub:
lol.gif

Heyyyy those are my Formfit scans, I bought the old catalogue and posted them in here a few pages back and on Bellazon too. :P

The blue ones are for Antonello Serio, she got their gig again! :woot:

Thanks, Matt! :wub:

Oh Matt, that's okay, I was just surprised to see my stuff being shown! I kinda posted it and forgot about it, and when I see new stuff posted I thought "oooh what's this?", but it's just my own [haphazardly scanned] stuff come full circle!! :lol:

Have still been constantly looking but no new Alyssa lately. I miss her. :cry:

Found Alyssa in a fragrance ad for the St John Signature Fragrance! :woot:

She's still with them! This is her third season there, how fab! Thank you, Francy! :flower:

Here's the site background; I'll get screengrabs tomorrow morning.

antonelloserio.it
right_bg.jpg

Her acting in Huge can be downloaded and watched now.. go to http://www.jaman.com/hugetheshow/

You need to download the jaman player and then the four episodes, each around 10mins. I can't work out (their explanations in the media releases and the site are confusing!) whether these are four pieces of the pilot or if these made-for-internet-tv type shows are in small bites, but there's a further proper release in December.

I've downloaded the player and tried to watch some, perhaps my Powerbook's too old now but it's jolty to watch and frustrating. When you download ("rent") the shows you have a month to start watching and a week to finish, or you can just watch it online (even slower).

No matter the speed she's still gorgeous in it. Can't wait 'til we get ADSL2 out here though so I can just watch online!!!!! :doh:

In another media release I dug up she's starting in an Entourage style show, which another Aus model Jessica Hart (Guess girl) is optioned for. Looks like we'll be seeing more of Alyssa, awesome!!! :woot::buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whordljk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->