Alyssa Sutherland

Alyssa's in campaigns for a whole bunch of products, there are pics and videos on this site - http://www.braun.com/global/hair-care/satin-hair.html :buzz:

about-the-secret-of-shiny-smooth-hair.jpg

hair-care-guide-lightening.jpg

golden-rules-teaser-kiss.jpg
hair-care-guide-faq-teaser-kiss.jpg

hair-care-guide-colour-kiss.jpg

ph-stage-satin-hair-curler-ec1-global.jpg

braun.com

Last edited by a moderator:
a MARLBORO ad? I'm ashamed of Alyssa for doing that.Nothing is worse than cigarettes.

a MARLBORO ad? I'm ashamed of Alyssa for doing that.Nothing is worse than cigarettes.

It's a 25 year old clothing line owned by the Italian Valentino Group! Nothing to do with the cigarette company as far as I can see. It may be that its "cowboy Western" fashion was/is inspired by the Marlboro Man ads however.

Madison - March 2010

Photographer: Liz Ham

Scans by me

Alyssa's coming home for the 15th anniversary RAFW! She's the ambassador, which is perfect as she's been in that Rosemount ad for awhile now and has been involved with RAFW since '98.

Here's an article in Sunday Telegraph posted by twitter/RosemountWines - she looks amazing, and I love that Harry's in the pic with her!

jtxjdj.jpg

Sunday Telegraph, 11 April 2010, via twitter.com/RosemountWines

Here she is Frankie! :clap:

Lisa Ho S/S 10.11 RAFW (Closed)
4268471l24729832476802.jpg

vogue.com.au

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Off to dig up more.. for now, backstage:

427005-1_z.jpg

vogue.com.au

Hey, she's newly engaged to boyfriend Laurence Shanet! How fab. :wub:

Alyssa Sutherland spills love secret at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week, model gets engaged

Model Alyssa Sutherland showcases designs by Lisa Ho on the catwalk on the first day of Rosemount Australian Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010/11. Source: Getty Images

IT was a picture perfect start to Rosemount Australian Fashion Week, with Lisa Ho unveiling her summer collection in the austere and artistic surrounds of the Art Gallery of New South Wales.

With her catwalk snaking between covetable artworks, it took a parade of exquisite beauties and beautiful creations to distract from the walls.

But from the first tinkling of piano, followed by a throbbing disco beat, the runway drew all focus.

Aboriginal model Samantha Harris opened the show, setting the tone in a blush pink, draped dress, falling elegantly to the knee.

What followed was a display of Ho's strengths: masterful tailoring and exquisite fabrication (digital prints mixed with brush strokes and painted fleck patterning).

Closing the show was Alyssa Sutherland, returning to the Australian RAFW catwalk in signature style.

But it was from her front row seat at Ginger & Smart's show where she gave away the secret to her happy glow - newly engaged to her director beau.

The feline darling, sporting a sparkling solitaire, was coy about her news but confirmed she accepted the proposal and will celebrate with her parents and fiancee next week.

"They are very pleased and touched he rang to ask their permission," she told The Daily Telegraph.

Sutherland will return to the catwalk tomorrow, striding out for Jayson Brundson.
heraldsun.com.au

And front row at Ginger & Smart, via AustShoeFair twitter..

1z5qipx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics from a new Daily Telegraph gallery on Alyssa, some are rather old - there's even one of her prior to winning the Girlfriend Comp in 1997! - but I don't think have been posted in here:

508883-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

508856-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500319-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500321-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500325-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500327-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500331-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500335-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

500357-alyssa-sutherland.jpg

dailytelegraph.com.au

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics