Alyssa Sutherland

Madison July 2010. "On the road". Ph: Carlotta Moye Stylist: Milka Prica

my scans

Ahh thank you! I have one now too, but no scanner, so this is fab. It's a great ed! :D

Alyssa with A.Concept designer Anthony Capon at RAFW'10.

Alyssa+and+i.jpg

aconceptfashion.blogspot.com

Undated polaroid (maybe around 2002?) by hair stylist Jean-Paul Rosette. I read on his blog he is compiling a book of all his polaroids from I suppose shoots and shows, it'd be fabulous, I hope he goes through with it!

polaroids1_0002.jpg

whathappensinthechairstaysinthechair.blogspot.com

Alyssa must be in Madison again, August issue!

madison_10_08-05.jpg

madison_10_08-09.jpg

alyssa.jpg

madison_10_08-07.jpg

chicmanagement.com.au

I love when she has the bright red hair. I hope she keeps it for awhile.

Me too! I have Madison now and will scan the whole ed once back at work. Have to say it's not a favourite though; the studio eds are always a bit boring to me, and in this one she just looks kinda.. cranky! :lol:

Here's hoping she has a fantastic location fashion story in the works for us, that body's just as incredible as ever and she's still looking more fabulous at 27-nearly-28 than many 17 year olds! :D

Madison August 2010. Ph: Simon Upton Styling: Rachel Weyman

my scans

^ I know what you mean Frankie but its just a matter of taste :smile:. She does have amazing features.

Ahh thank you for the scans, darling! Yours are much better than the Chic ones, you can see through to the next page on theirs. And yes, features definitely = amazing. With her complexion and hair red again right now that LV dress looks made for her, perfection. :wub:

Cover of French magazine Prima's July 2010 issue!

prima.fr

^ As soon as I saw that I had a suspicion this was a really old photo from a bunch Alyssa did for Seafolly in 2003, and it is - here's another from the series on newsphotos.com.au, listed as being from 2003 when she was Australian Model of the Year!

How odd they'd use such an old photo, but great to see it used as a cover at least. :D

12296140.jpg

newsphotos.com.au

Reading Bec & Bridge blog, Aussie designers, they've shot of Alyssa which is said to be in the August Cosmopolitan issue along with another fab Aussie redhead Tiah Eckhardt. :smile:

becbridgeCosmopolitanAug2010.jpg

becandbridgeblog.com

i know this a repost but this is how the image appeared in US ELLE. hopefully this is bigger than the others. that hair is insane!
alyssa.jpg
my scan

Lovely, one of my favourite editorials, her versatility was stunning!

I think this was at the Redken Future Colour finalists party in Melbourne on August 8th.

b4ztr4.jpg

twitter.com/zanerobe.

Braun
Photographer: Lado Alexi
Stylist: Cyril Laloue
Source: jedroot

Chanel Make-Up
Photographer: Dominique Isserman
Stylist: Sebastien Richard
Source: jedroot

She's gone from Next NY's boards! She's faaading, fading awayyyy..... :cry:

I'm sure that's exactly what she's doing, but I do wish she'd carry on modelling as the jobs come in; she doesn't at all look 28 or even 25, and is still so unique and beautiful it seems such a shame to barely see her anymore! She's still on Chic boards, but given they're here in Aus and Next are in NY where she lives it doesn't seem likely she'll do much work through Chic if she's not even working through her local agents. Hopefully her absence is her decision, surely it would be.

Anyway I do hope she does well with the acting, it must feel exciting to move into after modelling for 13 years. Her latest movie should be on dvd already or very soon, Don't Look Up, a remake of Nakata's gory 1996 movie of the same name. She has a smaller part in that. :D

She's still on Next Montreal's direct booking pages, though not for NY.

Pic I found, looks to be taken on the subway I think!

DSC_0660.JPG

myfinalchecks.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->