Amanda Murphy

Amanda looks nothing short of iconic on the preview of Prada F/W 13! This girl is incredible and I'm so happy to see her working so well! :D

I'm so happy to see her at Prada campaign :woot:, She looks so gorgeous as always. :heart:
(Why i heard that she didn't get Prada campaign? :smile:)

Haute Couture Fall 2013: IMG
Amanda.jpg

models

:wub: Smoldering, she is definitely the highlight of the star studded campaign for me.

I am so so happy for Amanda! She looks absolutely breathtaking in the Prada ads and now the Vogue Italia cover! Icon in the making!! :woot:

How amazing for her! And ofcourse she's on the main cover because she outshines the other two without much effort. Ugh, I adore her so much right now :heart:

I'm so glad I got my wish :lol:. Amanda rocks alongside Ethan on the cover.

Naturally she's in Prada again, but that collection has become like her second skin to me, so I don't even mind.

What?! I thought she's only prada favorite model. :woot: BTW, I'm so happy for her, she looks so beautiful there. :heart:

Wow so amazing to see her on the VI cover, she looks fantastic, so excited to see the main edit!

imo she was bad in that video, I am not sure if it was on purpose but I didnt like her speaking parts

She looks amazing in 154, 155. :heart: But her acting is bad, but she's cute. :lol:

Stunning in the video but I kind of wish she wasn't given speaking parts :lol:

Her voice is kind of annoying, but she looks amazing. Maybe her acting will get better in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->