Amanda Seyfried

Amanda on German Glamour April 2010 (pressekatalog.de:(

Attachments

• GLGE1004 Amanda.jpg
    GLGE1004 Amanda.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 5
here's the cover (bigger) and article. i'll translate the article if you want (haven't read it yet, so i don't know if it's even interesting :lol:)

my scans

What a stunning woman. Never really seen her in anything, but I do anticipate seeing Chloe.

I love that pic of her running:wub:. Alvedansen, please translate. I've got a huge amount of karma waiting for you if you do:flower:.

well, the article is rather boring, they only summarized her movies and career, so this is practically all you get to know about the interview (if anybody wants a more detailed translation of the article i can do it, but it's really not that interesting)

She’s sitting on a couch with her legs pulled up to her chin wearing a black bustier dress “at home i’d be wearing jeans and t-shirt”. Her heels are under the table and she’s massaging her feet “i can’t walk in them anyways”. You can see a little tattoo on her right foot “my two best friends and me got a tattoo together.”

she greets the interviewer by saying “I’m sick for almost four weeks, i’m sorry if i’m not very talkative today. It’s really exhausting to give interviews.”

why she became an actress
“I became an actress to play all kinds of different roles. Everything else about the job is rather annoying…”

The interviewer wants to get her mind to more pleasant things and asks her if she’s looking forward to spending a few days in the sun (her agent told her she wanted to fly to Malta the next day to meet Dominic) to which she only replies “ah, you know…relationships…”

Then they mention her new movie and that it’s written by Nicholas Sparks who often came to the set. One time Amanda told him she was a big fan of his book “Suzanne’s diary for Nicholas” …he politely told her that it was written by his colleague James Patterson :lol:

Isn’t it hard shooting such a melodramatic movie?
“I’m not a method actor, i don’t take the character home with me. But i need more time for preparation, to really get into the character. And Channing cracked jokes all the time, we were just having fun most of the time.”

Talking about “Chloe”
“it was a challenge to play Chloe, she’s a lot darker than Savannah, but i’m very happy that i get to play these kind of roles and that i had the chance to work with great actors like Julianne Moore”

Talking about “Mamma Mia”
“i never thought the movie would be that successful.”

Loved the small picture with Meryl Streep from the interview:heart: It is so cute^_^

Cutest candids and photoshoots. She is so freshly breathtaking. :heart:

Found her bag^_^:

Prada Black Calfskin Studded Medium Tote

prada-black-calfskin-studded-medium-tote-profile.jpg

coolspotters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back